Dec 2009
    Đến từ
    @Gió~~~~♥
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

Angry Lừa đảo qua MAIL YAHOO nè =((

Nik của Duy luôn bị thư rác spam kiểu này :(
    bà con chú ý kẻo bị lừa ( thư này ko nằm trong mục thư spam mà nằm trong danh mục mail bình thường )

Bank OF Africa(BOA)

Bills & Exchange Manager
    Bank OF Africa(BOA)
    BURKINA-FASO WEST AFRICA.
    TEL+226 78 25 78 34

I am contacting you in regards to a business transfer of a huge sum of money from a deceased account. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. We decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.

PROPOSITION;

We discovered an abandoned sum of $15m US dollars (Fifteen Millon United States dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his entire family. Since his death, none of his next-of-kin or relations has come forward to lay claims to this money as the heir. We cannot release the fund from his account unless someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines. Upon this discovery, we now seek your permission to have you stand as a next of kin to the deceased as all documentations will be carefully worked out by us for the funds $15m US dollars (Fifteen Millon United States dollars)to be released in your favour as the beneficiary's next of kin. It may interest you to note that we have secured from the probate an order of madamus to locate any of deceased beneficiaries. Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual business endeavour by furnishing me with the following:

1. Your Full Names and Address.
    2. Direct Telephone and Fax numbers.

These requirements will enable us file a letter of claim to the appropriate departments for necessary approvals in your favour before the transfer can be made. We shall be compensating you with 40% on final conclusion of this project, while the rest shall be for us. Your share stays with you while the rest shall be for us for investment purposes in your country. If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust we have bestowed in you, I await your urgent email.

Regards,
    Mr Franklin Adam.
    :c8:Tổng hợpVideos+ Pictures & NewSock : http://www.vietboy.net/tags.php?tag=...+trieuthanhduy
    Link xong nhớ chém nhẹ tay !?
    Muốn [kua] Duy thì nên vào đây :
    http://www.vietboy.net/blog.php/1624...+trieuthanhduy

Tham gia ngày
    Apr 2010
    Đến từ
    Trên núi :">
    Tuổi
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

Mặc định Re: Lừa đảo qua MAIL YAHOO nè =((

có hĩu gì đâu :))
    bõ wa lun :))
    Yêu Tinh Hội
    :m9:

Tham gia ngày
    Dec 2009
    Đến từ
    @Gió~~~~♥
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

trùm sapm của YTH mà ko biết ?
    cái này nhà mi gửi cho anh chứ ai ? :gru:
    còn nặc danh nữaa hả
    :c8:Tổng hợpVideos+ Pictures & NewSock : http://www.vietboy.net/tags.php?tag=...+trieuthanhduy

Tham gia ngày
    Apr 2010
    Đến từ
    Tuổi
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

Quote Nguyên văn bởi trieuthanhduy Xem bài viết
    trùm sapm của YTH mà ko biết ?
    cái này nhà mi gửi cho anh chứ ai ? :gru:
    còn nặc danh nữaa hả
    a duy nhak ... sống vs sì pam xão ngôn bành thị lợn riết rùi a cũng lộng ngôn à :lookdown:
    rõ ràng a gữi cho e rùi h còn mạo nhận :lookdown:
    Yêu Tinh Hội

Tham gia ngày
    Dec 2009
    Đến từ
    @Gió~~~~♥
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

rõ ràng a gữi cho e rùi h còn mạo nhận
    chịu Anh Duy ko cãi lại em :(
    có gì thì chứng minh nha ?
    anh bị thì uplên cho các MEM của VB biết mà phòng thôi :D

Tham gia ngày
    Apr 2010
    Đến từ
    Tuổi
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

Quote Nguyên văn bởi trieuthanhduy Xem bài viết
    chịu Anh Duy ko cãi lại em :(
    có gì thì chứng minh nha ?
    anh bị thì uplên cho các MEM của VB biết mà phòng thôi :D
    cãi gì ... rõ ràng a dzu khống e mà :cry:
    Yêu Tinh Hội

Tham gia ngày
    Dec 2009
    Đến từ
    @Gió~~~~♥
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

Angry Re: Lừa đảo qua MAIL YAHOO nè =((

Dearest,

I'm delighted and honourd writing this letter to you,and I hope and pray that you be the honest man that will bring meaning into my life, Though currently I am seeking asylum in a refugees camp in place called Ouagadougou the capital of Republic of Burkina Faso in West Africa. My name is Miss.Tessy Kipkalya Kones, 22yrs old female and I held from Kenya.
    My father was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008. You can read more about the crash through the below
    site:http://edition...cnn..com/2008/WORLD...ash/index.html After the burial of my father, my stepmother Mrs,Biatrez and uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to an italian Expertrate which the shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me.One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin.

I travelled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money for a better life so that I can take care of myself and start a new life, on my arrival, the Bank Director whom I met in person told me that my father's instuction to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinced me that you may be the true person to help me. Moreso, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my stepmother have threaten to assinate me. The amount is( $7.2 USD )Million United State Dollars, and I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso on my arrival, You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies.

It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am affraid of my weaked stepmother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone ,I thank God Today that am out from my country (KENYA) bUT am now In (Burkina Faso) where my father deposited these money and i have confirmed from the bank with the Documents i have at hand. Here is my picture is for you alone.

Sincerely yours ,

Miss.Tessy Kipkalya Kones.

:c13:

Tham gia ngày
    Dec 2009
    Đến từ
    @Gió~~~~♥
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

Angry Re: Lừa đảo qua MAIL YAHOO nè =((

Wed, May 5, 2010 1:34:43 AM
    Invitation to treat.

Add to ContactsTo:

Attn: Sir/ Madam,

I work as an international auditor for a reputable Bank (ALM) Asset Liability Managerial department monitoring five branches including Singapore, Belgium and Netherlands. I have taken pains to find your contact through personal endeavours which I may explain to you upon your response.

A possible family member of yours (name withheld for security reason) died nine months ago leaving behind an investment totalling a very tidy sum with my bank.
    With interest at today's value, the said investment has grown considerably.

His lawyer has since notified my department of the sudden death of the said investor in a car crash and the lawyer has also asked us to check through our records to see who his client may have indicated as next of kin to the investment, since the fiancй (Derby Myrthe) who was indicated in his WILL as beneficiary to most of his properties also died in the same car crash.

Findings and verification as auditor in the bank has led me to realize that the investor has also named his fiancй as next of kin to the investment.

We have as yet not informed anyone of this because of the implications, the investor's lawyer will obviously handover his properties including the investment to the government which will in turn be shared amongst undeserving government officials.

However, because of the relevance of the sameness of your surname and you being a possible relative to the late investor, we are making you this proposal since my boss and I can provide you with much needed information to claim the investment.

You are guaranteed that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, as the funds did not originate from terrorism or drugs, but through inheritance.

Please kindly reply through my private email ([email protected]) to confirm your full name, telephone and fax number to enable us discuss and facilitate all due process regarding this transaction.

Yours truly,
    Larry.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------
    This communication, together with any attachments hereto or links contained herein, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, dissemination, distribution or use of this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail message and delete the original and all copies of the communication, along with any attachments hereto or links herein, from your system.

+ Viết bài mới

Thread Information