Kung Fu Panda 2 (2011) BluRay 810p x264-PRoDJi
English | 3.96 GiB | 01:30:00 | MKV | Bluray | x264 - 6278 kbps | 1440x612 | AC3 - 640 kbps
Release Date: 26 May 2011
Stars: Jackie Chan, Angelina Jolie and Jack Black
Writer: Jonathan Aibel
Director: Jennifer Yuh
Rating: 7.5/10 from 34,548 IMDb users
Kung Fu Panda 2 (2011) - IMDb
Genres: Family, Comedy, Adventure, Action, Animation
Free Download - Wupload FileSonic links - Single Extraction - No Password

Storyline: In the Valley of Peace, Po Ping is revelling in his fulfilled dreams as he serves as the fabled Dragon Warrior protecting his home with his heroes now his closest friends. However, Po and company learn that the murderous Lord Shen of Gongman City is threatening the land with a fearsome new weapon that could mean the end of kung fu. They attempt to stop him, but the panda is burdened with crippling memory flashbacks linked to this villain. Now with China in the balance, Po must learn about his past and find true inner peace against all opposition.

Cast
Jack Black..................................................................Po (voice)
Mike Bell....................................................................Gorilla Guard #1 (voice) (as Michael Patrick Bell)
Victor Garber............................................................Master Rhino (voice)
Jean-Claude Van Damme............................................Master Croc (voice)
Dennis Haysbert........................................................Master Ox (voice)
Danny McBride............................................................Wolf Boss (voice)
Michelle Yeoh............................................................Soothsayer (voice)
James Hong..................................................................Mr. Ping (voice)
David Cross................................................................Crane (voice)
Lucy Liu......................................................................Viper (voice)
Seth Rogen..................................................................Mantis (voice)
Jackie Chan................................................................Monkey (voice)
Gary Oldman................................................................Shen (voice)
Dustin Hoffman..........................................................Shifu (voice)
Angelina Jolie..........................................................Tigress (voice)

Screenshot

............=-I-=.Single.Extraction.=-I-=.No.Password.=-I-=.Interchangeable.=-I-=.3.%.Recovery.=-I-=...........
The links of FiLeSoNic.com
Download Kung.Fu.Panda.2.2011.BluRay.810p.x264-PRoDJi201111062120.part01.rar for free on Filesonic.com
Download Kung.Fu.Panda.2.2011.BluRay.810p.x264-PRoDJi201111062120.part02.rar for free on Filesonic.com
Download Kung.Fu.Panda.2.2011.BluRay.810p.x264-PRoDJi201111062120.part03.rar for free on Filesonic.com

The links of Wupload.com
Get Kung.Fu.Panda.2.2011.BluRay.810p.x264-PRoDJi201111062120.part01.rar on Wupload.com
Get Kung.Fu.Panda.2.2011.BluRay.810p.x264-PRoDJi201111062120.part02.rar on Wupload.com
Get Kung.Fu.Panda.2.2011.BluRay.810p.x264-PRoDJi201111062120.part03.rar on Wupload.com

All links are InterChangable. It means you can download any part of the archive from any host, and can extract them without problem!
3% Recovery means it can be repaired even in the case of physical data damage due to data losses of any other kind.
If the links are DEAD and you want the NEW, let send e-mail to me and say THANKS please! ^.^ TuyetNhungyeuthuong(at)g-mail(dot)com

l-! I-I lJ l-! C- Download and enjoy now! l-! I-I lJ l-! C-