Chủ đề: RB Collection

Tham gia ngày
    May 2013
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

Mặc định RB Collection

RB - Allen

Allen works in a body shop. My car needed some repairs and I needed to get it done. It took me all of 5 seconds to spot him when I drove in. He was standing in the parking lot, greasy and sweaty and so fucking hot. I passed every other mechanic and went straight to him. He knew what was up and he liked it. After an hour or so of watching him bend over my hood. I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to get him naked. I told Allen he needed to pose for me. He smiled this really hot little smile and said, "Sure, fuck it, I'll do it." I came back later that night and we photographed him in the garage. He would look over a lot just to make sure I was watching everything. And I was, especially the big cum-shot. This was the first of several shoots. Check them all out.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 13:39
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1000kbps
    Audio: 21kbps

File size: 103.4 MB

Download RB - Allen

Allen
    Allen
    Lần sửa cuối bởi mposter; 15-03-2014 lúc 11:57 AM

Tham gia ngày
    May 2013
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

Mặc định Re: RB Collection

RB - Angel

Every Fall I cruise by the local college to see all the new frat boys. This year was no exception. I was driving down frat house row watching some guys toss a football back and forth when I almost ran over him. I stomped on the breaks hard and the car made a loud echoing screech. There is front of me was the cutest guy. He was latin he was smiling, and he was beautiful. 'I am so sorry,' I said getting out of the car. 'Don't mention it' he said, 'I am Angel.' Truer words were never spoken. The guy was hot! One definite piece of hot ass! 'So Angel, do you live close to here?' I was really nervous asking it. Smiling he said 'Yes, I am ver close.' We went back to his place and after some polite conversation about his poli sci classes we undressed each other. His body is beautiful and his fat dick? Way hot! I really do love college and sexy Latino college jock muscle.

Duration: 11:09

File size: 84.5 MB

Download RB - Angel

Angel
    Angel
    Lần sửa cuối bởi mposter; 15-03-2014 lúc 11:56 AM

Tham gia ngày
    May 2013
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

RB - Arik Travis

One of the things that makes my buddy Arik a hot commodity in the adult entertainment industry is his willingness to please all the guys he meets. "Randy, the reason I got into this business is because I love sex," he tells me. "The guys are all good-looking and most are hung like fucking horses, man. It's not about the money. It never has been. I just love sticking my hard tool up some guy's hungry ass, and then having him do the same to me. With a job like mine, I never have to worry about finding guys to hook up with-that is, I don't until the workday is finished. Then I have to worry about it just like everybody else." It sounds like Arik's insatiable. Maybe he just hasn't met his match yet.

Duration: 12:38

File size: 95.7 MB

Download RB - Arik Travis

Tham gia ngày
    May 2013
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

RB - Ben & Fabricio

I had wanted for quite some time to push the limits of what Fabricio was willing to do in front of the camera. At first he was not interested at all at the prospect of appearing with another guy. But, after a lot of sweet talking and making an offer he just couldn't refuse he decided to go with the flow and was up for whatever happened. Fabricio surprised me by giving Ben one of the best blowjobs he had admitted he had ever gotten. Not only was it one hot blow job but the sex was hot and messy with both guys blowing huge loads! This is hands down my best gay hardcore video to date with lots of smooth jock muscle studs and ass fucking.

Duration: 14:48

File size: 112.2 MB

Download RB - Ben & Fabricio

Tham gia ngày
    May 2013
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

RB - Ben

Ben is a great guy I met one afternoon while I was working out at my gym. I instantly noticed the V shape of his torso and those muscular legs of his. I started up a conversation with him, and we agreed to head for the juice bar after our workout. We hit it off from the word go, and we made a date to meet at the gym at the next possible convenience. I was dying to get a look at him naked, and managed to do so in the showers following our workout. I love uncut guys, and my dick got hard the second he turned to face me. He saw what the sight of him did to me, and that inspired his own hard-on. I couldn't take my eyes or my hands off of his dick, I love the way it curves slightly to the left. I talked Ben into recreating the moment in front of my lens, so I hope you enjoy looking at him as much as I do.

Duration: 12:31

File size: 94.8 MB

Download RB - Ben

Tham gia ngày
    May 2013
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

RB - Bill

Bill's a little shy at first. I asked him what he did to get that six-pack, and he just gave me a grin and said, "He's had it as long as he can remember." To stay in shape, he plays basketball pretty regularly with a group of friends. I asked him if he ever considered playing professionally. He admits he did at one time, but decided against a career in favor of more playtime with the hot guys he meets around LA. After I convinced him to pose for me fully clothed, it took a little more effort to get him to show me what he was hiding beneath them. When he finally unleashed his great big cock, it was all I could do to stop myself from servicing him right there. He's lean, amazingly hung, and super charming. Bill's a generous guy and once he got it up, he agreed that it would be a pity not to share his good fortune with others.

Duration: 13:16

File size: 100.5 MB

Download RB - Bill

Tham gia ngày
    May 2013
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

RB - Bob

I get so many requests for sexy "Boys next door" with hairy chests that I knew when I met Bob he would be the next feature model! I wish they could all be like Bob. He has a warm personality, he is right one time, and even better he can keep that beautiful dick of his up the whole damn time! Bob called my ad in the paper and when I met him I wasn't exactly sure if he would be RB material but the moment he smiled and lifted up that shirt and exposed his hairy little chest I knew we had a big winner. Bob had no problem beating his meat, spreading his ass cheeks and spraying a huge load all for Randy Blue members. You will see more of this guy!

Duration: 13:14

File size: 100.3 MB

Download RB - Bob

Tham gia ngày
    May 2013
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

RB - Brady

Every once in a while I run an ad in the weekly gay rag to see what kind of response I get. You would be surprised at how many phone calls I receive! And sadly you would be surprised at how many guys I can't use. But every once in a while I get a real gem like Brady. When I opened the door the morning of his interview I couldn't believe what was standing there smiling and waiting for me to shake his hand. "Hello, I'm Brady." "Well hello I am Randy Blue" Brady talked of his adventures up and down the west coast doing odd jobs until he landed in LA. "I have been doing a lot of print work and runway shows but I have never posed nude before. Do you think I have what it takes?" "Oh yeah, You got what it takes." Brady is intelligent, witty, and oh so hot! He also had one hell of a hot ass and a beautiful dick. If you don't believe me just check out his

Duration: 9:50

File size: 74.5 MB

Download RB - Brady

Tham gia ngày
    May 2013
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

RB - Brian

Would you believe that Brian was once a Lieutenant in the Marines? This Rolling Stones fan from Pittsburgh was put in charge of his own radio show on a military station, similar to Robin Williams in the movie Good Morning Viet Nam. Brian didn't go as crazy as Robin on his show, but off-air the guy was sexually insatiable. Brian became super body-conscious during his tour of duty, and has kept up his grueling workouts at the gym and in bed since his discharge. He has an amazingly thick piece of meat with a sizeable mushroom head. Brian tells me that the screams of agony and pleasure from fucking his conquests for the first time really get him going. "I fucken Love it!" he grins. His conquests aren't few, by the way, but they are definitely proud. Who wouldn't be proud to bed down with this hot stud and ex-marine?

Duration: 11:25

File size: 86.5 MB

Download RB - Brian

Tham gia ngày
    May 2013
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

RB - Calistro

Calistro is one sexy dude! He has a great body and a Huge uncut dick! I met Calistro a few months ago and we hang at times. Getting him to do the video was easier than I thought and he really seemed to enjoy filming it. Calistro doesn't say much but

Duration: 7:33

File size: 57.3 MB

Download RB - Calistro

+ Viết bài mới
Trang 1/84 12345113171 ... CuốiCuối

Thread Information