+ Viết bài mới
Trang 1/79 12345113171 ... CuốiCuối
Hiện kết quả từ 1 tới 10 của 790
    Tham gia ngày
    May 2013
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

Mặc định CorbinFisher Collection (1000+ clips)

CF - ACM0001 - J.C.

Video language: English

When I first approached J.C. about letting me film him, he was a bit apprehensive - but with a little encouragement from his girlfriend, he finally agreed. J.C. considers himself to be a very sexual person and his favorite thing is trying to bring her to multiple orgasms with his man tool.

J.C. has a lean and muscular build and has a very handsome face. He leaves his body hair natural, which is a plus in my book. He is equipped very nicely downstairs with a nice sized cock and low hanging nuts. Now I just need to get him back here with his gf so we can see his pleasuring skills first hand....

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 10:32
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 1335kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 111.4 MB

Download CF - ACM0001 - J.C.
    Lần sửa cuối bởi mposter; 05-02-2014 lúc 10:03 AM

Tham gia ngày
    May 2013
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

Mặc định Re: CF Collection (1000+ clips)

CF - ACM0002 - Troy

Video language: English

As you can imagine, I was pretty giddy and excited the first time I met Troy. He is the perfect example of the kind of guy we go out of our way to showcase here on CF, and he's also just a great guy all around! Troy is extremely friendly and laid back, easygoing and charismatic, and also totally hot and ripped! I first got in touch with him awhile back and spent some time discussing his coming out to film a video, but things didn't pan out for awhile. It was a few months later that the stars finally aligned and Troy was able to make it out to jerk off for us on camera. Before we actually met in person to film his solo video, he mentioned he'd been working out some and was a bit more built than he was when we first started talking. As you can imagine, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw him in person and saw what a total stud he was!

One of the first things everyone at CF noticed about Troy, apart from his great looks and personality, was his fondness for really bright clothing. The shirt he wears in his solo is a very subtle example of some of the clothes he brought with him when he came out to the shoot. Whenever someone made a comment about his bright shoes or board shorts, he got a real kick out of it. I suspect that the reaction he'd invariably get from his bright attire was one of his favorite parts about wearing 'em. At times, I felt I was having flashbacks to the 80s with some of his stuff!

Troy's just one of those guys that makes everything he wears look good, though, and I wouldn't be surprised if some of his fellow models (and some of the staff here at CF!) ran off to buy some bright clothing the first chance they had, hoping to look as good in it as Troy does!

You're probably pulling your hair out hearing me talk about Troy's clothes, though, as it's him out of them that we're all really interested in! I have to say, Troy looks pretty damn good naked! He's a diver, and has a body befitting one. Of course... now I can't help but want to see him in a tight diver swimsuit, flying through the air and showing off what a great athlete he is! In the meantime, though, it's fully naked, hard and stroking that we get to see him and that's mighty fine with me!

Duration: 10:59

File size: 116.2 MB

Download CF - ACM0002 - Troy

Tham gia ngày
    May 2013
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

CF - ACM0003 - Paul

Paul is so handsome it almost hurts.; the quintessential handsome stud, in fact... tall, dark and handsome. Paul has done a fair amount of fashion and "mainstream" modeling, and it's not hard to see why. He has a chiseled face, with cheekbones and contrasting light eyes that capture your attention right away. And when he strips off his shirt, things only get better! He has amazing pecs, and while interviewing him you could even hear how impressed I was with his physique. That's saying quite a lot, as I see a lot of amazing bodies given my line of work! :) He was also a great deal of fun to work with, flashing a great smile all the time and extremely down to earth and easy going.

Paul even has the exotic factor going for him, hailing from a distant part of the world and armed with a sexy accent. He's proof positive that the world is crawling with hot young studs worth drooling over! I think I could have been content just watching him pose and flex (especially the part where he turns around to show us that oh so appealing back side!), but most definitely am not complaining that this handsome young man was also eager to whip it out and stroke off for us!

He's most definitely all man - ripped body, dark hair in all the right places, a wonderfully handsome face, and a hot cock that fires off a nice load for us.

Duration: 13:12

File size: 140.2 MB

Download CF - ACM0003 - Paul

Tham gia ngày
    May 2013
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

CF - ACM0004 - Mark

Dark-haired and tanned, Marc is an outdoor stud who's usually on some kind of board – skate, wake or snow. Now he's getting onboard with his CF education!

He's almost 21, but doesn't have any major plans for the big birthday celebration, except to kick it with his friends. I can think of a few plans he could make! Marc's voice is deep and has a nice gravelly tone, that makes everything sound even sexier. And with that body and face, if he gets any sexier, I'm not sure the camera can take it.

Marc's first time was with a girl when he was 17. He knew she was “pretty slutty,” and was at a school dance with her that night, but they didn't hook up again after that. He's single now, but has an ex-girlfriend who he still fucks pretty regularly. They'll fuck every day for one or two weeks, then get pissed off, and not talk for a couple of weeks, then hook back up again. “It's kind of off and on like that,” Marc laughs.

Marc likes tan girls with nice asses and green or blue eyes. Hair color doesn't matter that much to him, but he likes girls with good teeth. Marc's favorite position is missionary, and when he's with a girl, he likes when they talk dirty. So clean teeth but a dirty mouth is the way to this stud's heart!

He told us the funny story of the first time he jerked off when he was in sixth grade. Marc wasn't sure what to expect and he was nervous. He also thought he might be too young and was afraid he might “mess something up.” But once he came for the first time, he never looked back. He doesn't jerk off too much these days. His ex girlfriend keeps the pump primed for him and it doesn't look like he has any trouble getting laid.

He works out at least four times a week and his back and abs are flat-out amazing. He gets the most compliments on those, but Marc feels his best feature is definitely his back. He flexes both for us, and I'd call it a tie!

But there's some other body parts to check out! We have to hurry as we're losing light in the late afternoon. He strokes his hot cock, and pinches his nipple as he jerks. Those abs flex and he breathes heavily as he strokes his dick.

He gets on his knees and shoots his load all over a towel. His big cockhead is soaked with cum and he rubs it in. It was an intense scene and he smiles as he tells us he was thinking of “that one girl.” Can't wait to see more of him!

Duration: 14:29
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8, 1335kbps

File size: 155.2 MB

Download CF - ACM0004 - Mark

Tham gia ngày
    May 2013
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

CF - ACM0005 - Cory

We've had no shortage of guys with extremely nice bodies here on CF (Do I sound immodest when saying that?). As those of you who've been members for awhile know, the entire package is what we look for when searching for guys to appear on here. Face, body (including cock and ass!), personality - are all very important to us.

So when I first saw Cory, he struck me as perfect CF material. He has a combination of all of the things we look for that I knew I liked right away. He's got a toned body that's both sexy and natural. Not too bulky, and not at all skinny. Defined, lean, and when he flexes those muscles he's a sight to behold. Although both are great, you can spot a body that's been toned and built through working out and hitting the gym and a body that's been fashioned simply through physical activity, being an athlete, and good genes. Cory's the latter. Not to mention the fact that he's got a cute little butt that just screams to get felt up! But that's not all! Even his tummy hair is a turn on!

And when you throw all those features into a person that has a boyishly cute face and innocent charm, you have your "entire package". While interviewing Cory at the start of this video, I kept hoping the looks he'd give the cameras and the way he spoke would come through on camera as they came through in person - sexy and cute, mischevious and innocent. I'll let you guys be the judge on whether this video captures those qualities.

Either way, seeing this cute, young, lean athlete with the scrumptious butt stroke one off on camera and splatter one lucky magazine with a big load is tons of fun!

Duration: 12:57

File size: 137.5 MB

Download CF - ACM0005 - Cory

Tham gia ngày
    May 2013
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

CF - ACM0006 - Jacob

What began as an innocent enough conversation about the various scene types he could do here at CF led to him eventually saying, "Sure! Why not?". While I wasn't expecting him to express an interest in doing some guy/guy action right away, I sure as heck wasn't going to turn down the opportunity once he'd expressed openness to it!

Duration: 15:41
    Video: 320x240, Windows Media Video V8, 306kbps
    Audio: 31kbps

File size: 39.7 MB

Download CF - ACM0006 - Jacob

Tham gia ngày
    May 2013
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

CF - ACM0009 - Nate

When you do what I do for a living (yes, I'm rubbing it in!) you end up really seeing that there are so many different types of "beautiful" when it comes to guys. When I'm going about my day with my model scout hat on or checking out model applications sent into the site, I'm constantly finding myself thinking "Wow, he's hot!". There are just so damn many hot guys out there in this world (and I'm going after every single one, I assure you!). It's why I don't limit myself to a single type of guy - be it straight, bi, gay, white, tall, buff, whatever - here on CF. The thing is, you can have such diverse types of guys, all of whom are still hot as hell!

Duration: 7:46
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8, 1335kbps

File size: 82.3 MB

Download CF - ACM0009 - Nate

Tham gia ngày
    May 2013
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

CF - ACM0008 - Daniel

Yes, Daniel is straight, he's very comfortable with himself and with talking about sex, and admits that he's had fleeting, curious thoughts just like any one else does, but might not admit. He's confidently straight, though, which is fine by me!

Duration: 14:56
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1335kbps

File size: 159.3 MB

Download CF - ACM0008 - Daniel

Tham gia ngày
    May 2013
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

CF - ACM0010 - Ethan

Ethan is definitely the kind of guy that likes to have fun and experience new things, as he's done with girls on countless occasions. His coming out to film with us was also part of that, as he figured it would be a fun and new experience and you might as well make some good money while having one!

Duration: 8:31
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1335kbps

File size: 90.3 MB

Download CF - ACM0010 - Ethan

Tham gia ngày
    May 2013
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

CF - ACM0011 - Seth

I met Seth on a recent trip to northern California where he is a junior at an area university. Seth had done a bit of adult modeling a couple of years earlier but it was still photography for a print magazine. He wanted to try his hand at an adult video, so I flew him in and went to work on him.

Seth is a tall guy with very broad shoulders, a square jaw, nice muscle tone, and he was proportionately well hung. He has the standard haircut of his Army ROTC unit. Seth is unsure if he will be pursuing a career in the Army or not...however he is sure that he loves his new found sexual freedom.

I'm hoping to expand Seth's adult modeling horizons a bit more and hook him up with another CF model. Stay tuned.

Duration: 16:57

File size: 180.1 MB

Download CF - ACM0011 - Seth

+ Viết bài mới
Trang 1/79 12345113171 ... CuốiCuối

Thread Information