+ Viết bài mới
Hiện kết quả từ 1 tới 2 của 2
    Tham gia ngày
    Sep 2021
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

Mặc định Different types of weed distinct from specific strains

Well there are different types of weed distinct from specific strains, and listed they are:
    Cannabis Sativa
    Cannabis Indica
    Cannabis Ruderalis
    Sativa plants are usually taller and thinner and invoke a more uplifting creative high (better for day use).
    Indica plants are usually smaller and fatter and invoke a relaxing sedative high (better for night use).
    And Ruderalis is barely used and not common. Also, I have no knowledge of it..
    As far as individual strains go, they can vary a bit. While their general characteristics follow the Sativa- Indica patterns, they usually have slightly different effects as well as a different taste. There are thousands of strains on the web that are listed with their individual properties, I'd start there.

Tham gia ngày
    Sep 2021
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

Mặc định Re: Different types of weed distinct from specific strains

Hey. I used to have serious mental health issues too. I decided that cannabis would be the best solution for me and my friend suggested growing it at home, click this link now. Many of my friends have already ordered from here and were very pleased with the quality of the products received. It is really very exciting and interesting.

+ Viết bài mới

Thread Information