+ Viết bài mới
Trang 1193/1286 ĐầuĐầu ... 1093112311631183118911901191119211931194119511961197120312231263 ... CuốiCuối
Hiện kết quả từ 11.921 tới 11.930 của 12851
    Tham gia ngày
    Apr 2019
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

Mặc định

If You Ever Get Spanked

Studio: Mans Hand Films

Many parents have warned their kids what would happen If You Ever Get Spanked at School and Man s Hand has a wonderful cast who demonstrates exactly what they meant. Following their paddling by the Vice Principal (in MHV-169) Tim and James go home to totally different situations.
    Young Phil tells James that the rumor is that he got paddled at school and he wants to see the damage. James agrees to show the newcomer his ass, but only if he can spank Phil s smooth butt to show him what it s like. He really enjoys taking the boy over his knee for a long hard hand spanking.
    Tim did not fare as well. His is waiting for him and immediately orders him to strip down for a trip across his lap. Tim gets an intense hand spanking, before being sent to the bedroom to retrieve the hairbrush. What follows is a searing-hot session that has Tim squirming and begging for it to stop.
    Back at James house, Phil is stripped naked and getting spanked when James walks in on them. Outraged, both boys get long OTK spankings followed by a strapping with a shortened belt while standing side-by-side. This video features domestic spanking at its very best!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 58:20
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1161kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 535.0 MB

Download If You Ever Get Spanked

Tham gia ngày
    Apr 2019
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

Mặc định

Chad vol.2

James, our new rope man, is a real artist. He sees a new boy as a blank canvass, ready for him to shape as he pleases. After keeping Chad literally undercover in his spare bedroom for the last day or so, hogtied with steel cuffs on his wrists and ankles, James pulls down the sheet covering his prize, revealing a fine piece of young manhood. The boy is well muscled, with just enough body hair to make him look like a man, not a teenager. He's hooded and gagged, better to keep him docile, and wearing nothing but tight Calvin Kleins. He is in a self-imposed trance, which often happens when a man is helpless and alone in complete darkness for many hours. A good slap to the face brings him back to reality. He struggles and strains against the steel cuffs, showing off his fine physique. Removing the hood reveals a very handsome face, perhaps that of a young executive. Now let's get a peek at that cock: It's uncut, and large, with ample balls. This is going to be fun. But first we need to tie him down.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 14:11
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps
    Audio: 102kbps

File size: 317.7 MB

Download Chad vol.2

Tham gia ngày
    Apr 2019
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

Mặc định

Boy Gusher - Jaden Bound & Teased

Today on Boygusher we welcome back Jaden Cass. Jaden is really into having his cock stroked and wanted to try the fleshjack since he has seen it but never had used it. I told most of the time I would tie up the guys and blindfold them so it will enhance the experience much better for him. He agreed and didn't mind being tied up and blindfolded and have me use the fleshjack on his dick. I tied him up securely to the chair and blindfolded him. I first started rubbing his cock through his underwear and instantly he was getting harder and harder. I notice a lot of guys that get tied up really enjoy it and there dicks get hard and Jaden was no exception. I removed his undies exposing his uncut cock teasing and stroking his rod. I placed some lube onto his cock and continued stroking his cock and feeling his balls. He was moaning and his hips were moving around as I was teasing his cockhead. Jaden enjoys when I feel and tease the head of his cock. I then lubed up his cock some more and then gently slid the fleshjack covering his now rock hard cock. I slowly worked the toy up & down his shaft. Jaden loved every moment as he squirm in the chair. I then continue to stroke using the fleshjack speeding my rhythm as he was breathing harder and moving his hips with my movement. I took the fleshjack off and I can see he was building up his juices as his uncut cock was drooling some precum. I then placed the fleshjack back onto his cock and stroked it some more. I can tell he was ready to bust his nut so I slowed down and removed the toy and decided to use my hand instead. I can feel the pulsating of his cock in the palm of my hand and with every stroke, I was waiting for him to shoot his load. It didn't take that many strokes, after teasing his cock with the toy and my hand, Jaden couldn't hold off any longer and bursts of cum shot out of his cock and he kept on shooting out cum with every stroke came our more cum as it finally just drooling out of his cock on onto my hands, boy was he relieved and what a boygusher this scene was!

Duration: 14:01
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2459kbps
    Audio: 74kbps

File size: 261.0 MB

Download Boy Gusher - Jaden Bound & Teased

Tham gia ngày
    Apr 2019
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

Mặc định

Jacob Wolf - Acts Of Sodomy - Chapter 2

Studio: DreamBoyBondage

Anthony Martin raises beautiful, young Jacob Wolf up onto his toes. The naked boy is virtually hairless, with deep, smooth armpits and creamy, flawless skin. The only hair on his body is a light spray of pubes above his cock. The first few blows of the single-tail bullwhip hurt like hell, but they aren’t too bad. Jacob grimaces but is stoic. Then Anthony puts his weight into the blows, making the boy shriek in agony. Soon his torso, from navel to pecs, is crisscrossed with nasty, red welts. Anthony sprays the wounds with and rubs them, sending the kid into new spasms of pain. Then he lashes the boy’s back and ass. “Let’s see if this dick works!” Anthony says with a sneer. Despite the pain and humiliation, he gets rock hard after a few strokes and spews rope after rope of cum all over the dungeon floor.

Duration: 20:07
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

File size: 455.6 MB

Download Jacob Wolf - Acts Of Sodomy - Chapter 2

Tham gia ngày
    Apr 2019
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

Mặc định

Chris vol.6

Perfect muscle stud Chris is finally off his back and up on his knees, kneeling on the seat of the bondage chair, his torso and legs roped to its high back. God this kid is beautiful: His body is like a sculpture, smooth and hard as marble. He has the face of a young Apollo, with a flowing blonde mane. His muscular back, butt and legs are framed perfectly with layers of hemp rope that hold him to the chair. His wrists and ankles are tied with more hemp that seems to get tighter as he struggles. The only thing missing is a hard dick, which rope man J.J. soon corrects, stroking Chris' beautiful, uncut cock until it rises off the chair brace. His reward: a good beating with the flogger.

Duration: 16:30
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

File size: 373.6 MB

Download Chris vol.6

Tham gia ngày
    Apr 2019
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

Mặc định

Boy Gusher - Country Boy Hostage

Alex is a shy straight guy that didn't think we were going to take him out of his shell and prepare him what was coming next. I began my tour of his cock inside those white tight undies. He was moaning as I rubbed his cock lightly at first. I teased him until I was sure he was on edge which he seemed to like that, and I know I enjoyed it. I worked his undies off and took his cock in my hand playing with it gently at first, and then I began to stroke a little harder with more pressure causing him to moan. That is what makes bondage so much fun; you can drive a man insane by just teasing him until he pops. He finally gave up and leaned back. He was beginning to enjoy my hand as it ran up and down his cock, jerking on it making him moan out his pleasure. His cock was throbbing in my hand and under my talented hands as Axel moaned and I can sense he was about to blow his load. I started speeding up my strokes his body tighten up a bit and he exploded his cum wad all over my hands and his hairy pubs. I milked that cock until he was dry and exhausted.

Duration: 15:45
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2480kbps

File size: 295.5 MB

Download Boy Gusher - Country Boy Hostage

Tham gia ngày
    Apr 2019
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

Mặc định

Nathan Hope And Ashton Bradley

Studio: Boynapped

Handsome Nathan has been stripped and restrained ready for someone to use, and lucky Ashton is the one to find him first. Of course he needs an arse to fuck, but not before he’s licked it, sucked the hung slave and fingered his pucker. Rammed from behind with every hard inch Ashton has our fuck slave gets a reward, fed that juicy boner and then splashed with semen! Ashton’s not quite done yet, there’s molten wax to drip over the used hunk!

Duration: 19:16
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4806kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

File size: 700.5 MB

Download Nathan Hope And Ashton Bradley

Tham gia ngày
    Apr 2019
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

Mặc định

Leo vol.4

Coach Jared is getting down to business with his teen player Leo. "Tighten up, boy!" Jared says, slapping the kid's lean abs. "I want to please you, sir!" Leo says. "I want to take pain for you. I want to build my muscles for you." Coach Jared shows him how to do pushups - and orders him to eat his ass while he does so. Then he does the same to Leo, making him flex and do pushups while his coach licks his butthole and slaps his abs. Leo does everything Coach Jared asks - including covering his pecs with clothespins but looks terrified, trying desperately to please and not make a mistake. "Count'em out!" Jared yells, slapping his slave. "Louder!" Soon Leo is eating ass and playing with the pins on his pecs without having to be told, telling his coach how good he tastes, still terrified that his coach/master's mood will change.

Duration: 18:36
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3622kbps
    Audio: 131kbps

File size: 512.2 MB

Download Leo vol.4

Tham gia ngày
    Apr 2019
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

Mặc định

Boy Gusher - Do Not Disturb

When you see Leo he is blindfolded and tied up and ready for Mr. Hand. Mr. Hand walked over to Leo and began touch his body and rub his chest. Leo tried to relax and lie back in the chair, as Mr. Hand is playing with Leo's dick in his underwear then removing them and then Mr. Hand really begins to play with Leo's cock which becomes very rock hard. You can see that Leo is really getting into the handjob and the stroking. Mr. Hand then takes the lube and applies a generous amount of lube on Leo's rock hard cock and continues the stroking and jerkin on his cock until he pulls out a surprise. He has a Flashlight and this is Leo's first time having it used on his hard dick. With the blindfold on he had no idea what had just enclosed his cock, but he did know that it felt good. His big cock got even bigger and he started to moan and groan as Mr. Hand rocked that Flashlight all over his cock. It doesn't take long for Mr. Hand to make Leo cum like a whore with that Flashlight attached to his hard thick cock. He pulls that cock out and it explodes its load all over his chest and Mr. Hand's Hand.

Duration: 15:37
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2459kbps

File size: 290.6 MB

Download Boy Gusher - Do Not Disturb

Tham gia ngày
    Apr 2019
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

Mặc định

Resale Of Bodybuilder Roman

Studio: Ruscapturedboys

Roman after a good training as a slave became more or less submissive and ready for sale. By the way our doctor had been dreaming a long to buy a real bodybuilder for his sadistic experiments...

Duration: 14:55
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4472kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

File size: 523.0 MB

Download Resale Of Bodybuilder Roman

+ Viết bài mới
Trang 1193/1286 ĐầuĐầu ... 1093112311631183118911901191119211931194119511961197120312231263 ... CuốiCuối

Thread Information