+ Viết bài mới
Trang 293/317 ĐầuĐầu ... 193223263283289290291292293294295296297303 ... CuốiCuối
Hiện kết quả từ 2.921 tới 2.930 của 3161
    Tham gia ngày
    Jun 2011
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

Mặc định Boy Austin Chapter 9 Slave Boy (Austin Lock, Myles Landon)

Boy Austin Chapter 9 Slave Boy (Austin Lock, Myles Landon)

Year: 2019
    Cast: Austin Lock, Myles Landon
    Tags: shoes, cage, younger, bed, muscle, slave, young, socks, cream, hardcore, anal, older, oral, creampie
    Description: It was quiet in my cage. Nothing but me and my thoughts. I had woken from my , hearing the sound of Master Myles moving in the next room. He likes to keep me away. Out of sight until he needs me. It's his prerogative and his right.I don't mind. I'm comfortable and warm, even though the only clothing I have is my sock and collar. The cage is big enough for me. I'm not that big.I could hear Master Myles pacing around, moving as if he was stressed or listless. It's become more and more common. He must be very important and have a lot on his mind. It's in these moments where he needs to unwind and destress. And it's in these moments he comes into this room--this playroom--and takes me out of my cage.It's easy. I know my role. He comes in, I rise to attention, he opens the cage, and he uses me as he needs to.Today was no different. The handsome man walked in, carrying the look on his face that said he needed to be taken care of. He never smiled or showed any real affection. Just power and dominance. The most intimate thing about our time together is when I'm removing his clothes.I slowly take off his shirt and pants, watching his beautiful, perfectly sculpted body become revealed. Even the act of removing his shoes and socks s like a gentle intimacy. At least, compared to what else comes next.With his hard cock out, he tells me to suck him. I do, of course, his y erection rest on my lips as it moves into my mouth. I know how he likes it. Slow, wet, and massaging. He wants to be ped, not just serviced. And that's what I do.But this time, I barely held his cock in my mouth, getting the tip and shaft wet before he told me to lie down on the bed, face down. It was unusual, but it was not my place to question. I was surprised when he moved on top of me, lifting his body over mine as his hard, wet cock hung down over my back and buttocks.I felt the tip move between my cheeks, hovering above. My heart began to race. I knew what he was going to do, and I hoped I could handle it. My hole was not warmed up or stretched out. I had practiced taking big cocks, but this would be different.He lowered his body down, slowly bringing his cock to meet my hole. The thick cock was hard and persistent, pressing against it firmly. It was not fast, but it was building up its pressure, testing the resistance of my ass. It went down deeper, harder, pushing the limits of my hole's tightness. And then, it pushed through.Pop! My master's cock moved inside me, pushing deep into my hole. It didn't hurt, but it was a shock. A sudden penetration that filled me. I felt my pulse in my neck, my chest got hot and I could the familiar of intense arousal.This man just needed to fuck. Fuck hard and deep. And he did not waste on time on pleasantries or foreplay. He didn't need to. That's not why he bought me. He bought me to be a hole. A sheath for his cock. A warm, tight place to pour his seed into. Without any doubts, restrictions, or reservations.I trem as he pounded his cock into me, each full-bodied push into my fragile frame shattering my prostate. My cock was rock hard, pressed between my belly and the bed, oozing out precum as he used me for his pleasure. It was intense, but it was incredibly hot. To be completely submissive to this man, to be his, to be owned and fucked... it was everything I ever wanted...
    Duration: 00:17:05
    Format: MPEG-4
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 000 Kbps avg, 0.129 bit/pixel
    Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~132 Kbps
    Filesize: 984 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://rapidgator.net/file/7b9211cc...andon.mp4.html

Tham gia ngày
    Jun 2011
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

Mặc định Greg McKeon Nico Leon Cam Show

Greg McKeon Nico Leon Cam Show

Year: 2020
    Cast: Greg McKeon, Nico Leon
    Tags: masturbation, sex, muscle, blow, anal, tattoo, anal sex, kissing, cumshot, muscles, 69, latino, latinos, bareback, cumshots, blowjob, bed, cum, hairy, rimming
    Description: Nico Leon & Greg McKeon meet for the first time and you get to see them "get to know each other" as it happened in this condom-free filmed live show! It doesn't take long for their instant attraction go from playfully affectionate kissing & body play to full-on making out, bodies grinding together and sucking each other back & forth before they even get out their underwear! While Nico is on his second round of sucking him, Greg turns his attention to his ass and in no time Nico is all all fours getting his hole eaten. Soon Greg slips his cock in to fuck Nico from behind and on top of him with passions running high. Although they slow it down with a sensual 69, they gravitate back to Greg on top, pounding Nico to the bed.The guys keep their show going by switching things up with Nico riding Greg who simply can't help thrusting up into him. Another break and Greg drills Nico on his back before he fucks him on his stomach and cuts loose. Greg power fucks him and as Nico begs to be bred he pulls out to shoot a hands-free load over Nico's back and into his hole. Now eager to help Nico cum as he jacks off, Greg kisses & manhandles him but it's when he licks his balls that he erupts in a thick load. Greg quickly sucks up some and kisses Nico still coming down from a sex high. Now this is a great first meeting ice breaker! Enjoy,
    Duration: 00:20:19
    Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~3 000 Kbps avg, 0.109 bit/pixel
    Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~129 Kbps
    Filesize: 447 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://rapidgator.net/file/a045a074..._Show.mp4.html

Tham gia ngày
    Jun 2011
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

Mặc định The Exchange Student Chapter 1 Morning Routine (Ariano, Kri...

The Exchange Student Chapter 1 Morning Routine (Ariano, Kristofer Weston)

Cast: Ariano, Kristofer Weston
    Tags: older, beard, oral, twink, young, masturbation, anal, rimming, younger, kissing, bear, stud
    Description: When a young foreign exchange student meets his American host daddy, he can't believe just how friendly and welcoming he is!
    Duration: 00:26:08
    Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~4 992 Kbps avg, 0.181 bit/pixel
    Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~
    Filesize: 996 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://rapidgator.net/file/cfb8b95c...eston.mp4.html

Tham gia ngày
    Jun 2011
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

Mặc định W33kend R3qui3m (Weekend Requiem)

W33kend R3qui3m (Weekend Requiem)

Tags: bareback, sex, anal sex, group, blow, slim, anal, blowjob
    Description: Found this little 18-year-old get by the name of Grayson online. I know he's super young and innocent. I like em that way. He'll probably end up another rock bottom on the side of the road. But for now he's my fuck dumpster. And this was one raunchy fuckathon and it just kept going. Gotta give props my boy Slim for supplying the party.
    Duration: 00:09:47
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~3 838 Kbps avg, 0.074 bit/pixel
    Audio: 48.0 KHz, MPEG-1 Audio layer 3, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
    Filesize: 278 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://rapidgator.net/file/95a3bd4b...quiem.mp4.html

Tham gia ngày
    Jun 2011
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

Mặc định Case No. 1806036-52 (Ariano, Mike Maverick)

Case No. 1806036-52 (Ariano, Mike Maverick)

Cast: Ariano, Mike Maverick
    Tags: anal, blow, cum, sex, bareback, twink, cumshot, young, latinos, masturbation, blowjob, anal sex, latino
    Description: June 01, 2018, 9:19 P.M. Indecent Exposure. One perp, 18 year old Latino male, 5'11, was caught flashing strangers. The suspect was taken into custody by the security officer on duty. The lad refused to comply at 1st, but eventually cooperated with security. While in custody, the suspect became increasingly difficult and uncooperative, warranting a full cavity search.This supplementary sexy YoungPerps video brings u a youthful Latin lad who was caught exposing himself within the mall. Once he's detained by security, the suspect owns up to anything just now, claiming it was a meaningless joke. To train the lad a lesson, the guard caresses this hawt pervert to make him as as the strangers this chab harassed. Security is highly priceless, and assents to excuse the boy's bad behavior if that guy sucks his dong and takes it from behind. This hawt Latin legal age teenager milks out a sexy load to avoid further castigation, and leaves overspread in the guard's wet cum. He clearly cant live without attention, so this lad will of course come back to acquire his fill.
    Duration: 00:54:00
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~4 445 Kbps avg, 0.072 bit/pixel
    Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~178 Kbps
    Filesize: 1.75 GB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://rapidgator.net/file/f2d30bd1...erick.mp4.html

Tham gia ngày
    Jun 2011
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

Mặc định Boy Austin Chapter 12 Slave Boy (Austin Lock, Master Angus)

Boy Austin Chapter 12 Slave Boy (Austin Lock, Master Angus)

Cast: Austin Lock, Master Angus
    Tags: oral, young, slave, cage, younger, anal, older
    Description: Wherever I walk, I like the big man in charge. Most people have an immediate reaction to me because of my size and physique. I'm strong and powerful with an incredibly masculine way about me. The more time people spend around me, the more they understand my dominance. It's like a natural pheromone that puts people into submission. It's been that way most of my life, and I like it...But there's something special about today! Walking around, I a special power that no one can discern. A secret that's just mine that makes me incredible. Back at home, I have a precious, beautiful boy locked up in a cage, with nothing to do but wait for me to return. Every extra second I spend considering what coffee to get or where to park or how to pass the time is colored by the knowledge that Austin is there for me when I get there, no matter what I do or how long I take.That said, it's hard to stay away too long. As much as the power rush is intoxicating, it pales in comparison to the flesh and blood interaction I have with him. Walking up to his cage, I can see him ing, resting up from the intense, physical exertion he'd been through. He's a little guy, after all, and I'm much larger than even the average person.As I approach, I see him stir, excited and eager to be set free. He's not scared or anxious, just ready. He's trained well, and knows that he's at his happiest when he's put to work serving me...The first order of business is having him take my clothes off. Seeing his lean body stretch to gently remove my suit and accessories is enough to get the blood pumping into my cock! As each article gets removed, I it swell in my underwear, eager to be taken out and ped.Austin knows what to do, only needing the slightest instruction on how to fold and care for my expensive pieces. But when it comes to my cock, the most valuable piece of all, he takes it to naturally and without error.When he takes it into his mouth, I his wet tongue slide over my thick meat, taking me down to my heavy, furry balls. He's so small between my thick thighs, he seems like a little toy! In many ways, he's exactly that. My little plaything that I can take off the shelf, use how I like, and possess like a prized object.
    Duration: 00:19:25
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~5 000 Kbps avg, 0.080 bit/pixel
    Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~159 Kbps
    Filesize: 706 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://rapidgator.net/file/feaf408b...Angus.mp4.html

Tham gia ngày
    Jun 2011
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

Mặc định Pre Gang Bang Orgy Part 1 - R491

Pre Gang Bang Orgy Part 1 - R491

Cast: Logan Stevens, Jake Morgan, Jack Vidra, Tyler Roberts, Donnie Argento, Sharok
    Tags: cut, orgy, sex, gang bang, gang, tattoo, daddy, group, hairy, raw, muscle
    Description: Ever wondered what would happen when a room full of hot gang bang tops is together waiting on the bottoms to show up? Well, that's what happened in today's scene where a room full of hard and horned gang bang tops turns into a wild versatile free-for-all orgy. Stay tuned next week for Part 2; when the gang bang bottoms finally arrive.
    Duration: 00:25:22
    Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~1 940 Kbps avg, 0.070 bit/pixel
    Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
    Filesize: 376 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://rapidgator.net/file/f8cce418..._R491.mp4.html

Tham gia ngày
    Jun 2011
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

Mặc định KeptSecret and Knight 2

KeptSecret and Knight 2

Cast: KeptSecret, Knight
    Tags: cumshot, sex, anal sex, blow, blowjob, dildo, sling, buttplug, bareback, butt, black, anal, facial
    Description: A black guy sucks and then fucks another black guy in a sling.
    Duration: 00:46:10
    Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 60.000 fps, ~2 500 Kbps avg, 0.045 bit/pixel
    Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~132 Kbps
    Filesize: 872 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://rapidgator.net/file/33709e58...ght_2.mp4.html

Tham gia ngày
    Jun 2011
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

Mặc định Spanish Adventures, Part 5 Meet the Meat (Jake Olsen, Noah ...

Spanish Adventures, Part 5 Meet the Meat (Jake Olsen, Noah Pierce)

Cast: Jake Olsen, Noah Pierce
    Tags: blowjob, kissing, bareback, anal, twinks, pale, twink, anal sex, blow, spanish, straight, sex, cut
    Description: Maxxie and Alex are gossiping about Jake by the pool and trying to work out whether he's into guys or not. Of course he is, or at least he's not going to turn down some good BoyFun when he can get it.Noah is the boy to prove young Jake's curious nature, finding the handsome long-haired lad preparing something hearty to eat and making an entirely blatant move. The sexy twink might protest and make clear he's into girls but the pretense of his argument doesn't last long, he's soon inviting his new friend to explore his smooth and tight body.The boys explore each other, their hands sliding over warm young flesh while they strip, Jake's incredible uncut cock soon out of his pants and slipping between Noah's hungry lips.His own man-sized dick is equally impressive, and equally tasty for a hungry young guy like Jake, his mouth slurping on the pink tool in return for the loving his own long pole has enjoyed.With their appetites growing Noah offers his hung young friend the ultimate treat, bending over and presenting his pale ass for Jake to ease his bareback length into. Even if Jake is technically straight he can't deny such an opportunity, sliding in and fucking his new friend from behind before sitting back and giving Noah a deep ride on his raw dong.The final thrusting on the table takes both boys to the limit, Jake's smooth little butt pumping as he humps his cock in and out of Noah's tight pucker, making the boy launch hot cream from his dick in a big display before pulling his own length out and drenching his bottom boy's hole with fresh cream, sliding his gooey inches right back into him.Gay, straight, curious... it doesn't matter anymore, boys like Jake are just down to have fun.
    Duration: 00:22:04
    Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~5 120 Kbps avg, 0.185 bit/pixel
    Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
    Filesize: 825 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://rapidgator.net/file/e16c0fd9...ierce.mp4.html

Tham gia ngày
    Jun 2011
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Năng lực viết bài

Mặc định Ordination (Bishop Davies, President Manwaring, Elder Ander...

Ordination (Bishop Davies, President Manwaring, Elder Anderson)

Cast: Bishop Davies, President Manwaring, Elder Anderson
    Tags: threesome, kissing, bareback, sex, missionary, blowjob, anal, anal sex, blow
    Description: Elder Anderson is new to the mission, and he has yet to be properly broken in. Word has gotten around that he keeps his nose up at people when he walks around, acting like he is better than everyone. It could be his wealthy background or the belief that he has been specially chosen by some higher power to go begin his journey towards the higher ranks of the Order.And while hubris is not looked upon favorably in the halls of the mission, the boy's charisma and ability are undeniable. Every priest who meets him can see that they are most certainly interacting with a future member of the Order. The boy simply has everything it takes to become an effective priest. He may even have what it takes to become one of the top priests in the entire organization. His pride is his one defect, though if tempered properly, it could be used as a buoy to his journey. Men of confidence tend to do well with the boys, as they can transfer some of the security they have into the unsure minds of the missionaries. So, they are not trying to destroy the boy's sense of self entirely.They are merely trying to show him that nothing and no one comes before the Order. He may keep his identity and his belief in his abilities, but only in the context of servitude to the greater good. To accomplish this delicate task, the Order calls upon President Manwaring and Bishop Davies. Manwaring leads the ceremony, as he too displayed an inordinate amount of confidence during his rise to prominence amongst the priesthood. He and Davies meet to discuss their approach in dealing with young Anderson. Once they are satisfied with their plan, the call the boy in and inform him that they are gathered to consecrate him. They pull his slacks down, letting his stiff cock pop from his waistband and stand at attention between them. Then, they share his cock, kissing it from root to tip. The ping blowjob boosts Anderson's ego, but then the men push the boy onto his hands and knees and spitroast him. Manwaring strokes inside his tight asshole mercilessly, filling the boy with pain and pleasure as he works. With every thrust, Anderson loses himself a bit more until he finally seems to understand what the Order is telling him. And as Davies takes his turn pummeling the boy's ass, Anderson realizes how he must change. The Ordination has been a great success.
    Duration: 00:23:44
    Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~6 000 Kbps avg, 0.217 bit/pixel
    Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~96.0 Kbps
    Filesize: 1.01 GB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://rapidgator.net/file/8118ccf4...erson.mp4.html

+ Viết bài mới
Trang 293/317 ĐầuĐầu ... 193223263283289290291292293294295296297303 ... CuốiCuối

Thread Information