Microsoft System Center Essentials 2007 with Service Pack 1-ZWTiSO (ENG)
Microsoft System Center Essentials 2007 with Service Pack 1-ZWTiSO (ENG) | 760MB
Microsoft System Center Essentials 2007 - a new solution from the family of System Center, designed to manage IT systems.
It is designed for IT professionals in midsize businesses who face difficulties similar to those that we have to solve the larger companies: How to troubleshoot users, automating management tasks, managing multiple systems, as well as diagnostics and troubleshooting in the field IT.
Provider - Heroturko.me
Rreshenie specifically designed for midsize businesses (up to 500 client computers and 30 servers). It is a product of the combined control that allows IT professionals to mid-sized companies manage their IT environments proactively and with greater efficiency.
System Center Essentials 2007 - a unified tool that allows IT professionals to proactively and more effectively manage their IT environments.
A single interface
Essentials 2007 provides a single solution which optimizes the implementation of a wide range of tasks across your IT environment. From a single console, you can view and manage servers, client PCs, hardware, software and IT services.
Essentials 2007 accelerates troubleshooting and other issues. This stand-alone solution that sends a notification of a problem, then helps her to quickly diagnose and fix. Essentials 2007 also automates system updates and data collection on the IT environment, making it more secure and modern.
Essentials 2007 simplifies complex management tasks such as recruiting and deploying software, adding a facility for monitoring the website, as well as creating and configuring group policy. Masters Essentials 2007 also allows you to adjust the security settings, deploy updates and find assets.
* Microsoft Windows Server 2003 SP1 or R2, Standard or Enterprise edition (with IIS 6.0 and BITS 2.0)
* Small Business Server 2003 SP 1 (with IIS 6.0 and BITS 2.0)
* 12 GB of free disk space (20 GB to store updates locally)
* CPU is x86 or x64-based, at least 2.0 GHz
* 1 GB of RAM (2 GB recommended)
* Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) 2.80.1022.0 or later
*. NET Framework 2.0 and 3.0
Managed Computer Requirements
* Windows 2000 Professional SP4
* Windows XP SP2 (x86 or x64-based)
* Windows Vista (x86 or x64-based)
* Virtual clients with above operating systems
* Windows 2000 Server SP4
* Windows Server 2003 SP1 or R2 (x86 or x64-based)
* Virtual servers with above operating systems