Adobe Flash Builder 4.5.1 Premium Multilingual
Adobe Flash Builder 4.5.1 Premium Multilingual | 1.2GB
Adobe Flash Builder - an integrated development environment for creating cross-platform rich Internet applications. Using Flash Builder create an application that uses the Adobe Flex MXML Adobe Flash Player Adobe AIR ActionScript 3.0 Adobe LiveCycle Data Services ES and the components of Adobe Flex Charting. Also included are tools for testing debugging and profiling which is achieved through increased productivity and efficiency. Adobe Flash Builder has a multilingual language.
- Processor with frequency of at least 2 GHz
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3 Windows Vista Ultimate or Enterprise (32 - or 64-bit version that runs 32-bit mode) Windows Server 2008 (32-bit) or Windows 7 (32 - or 64-bit version that runs 32-bit mode)
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- 1.5 GB of free hard disk space
- Java Virtual Machine (32-bit): IBM JRE 1.6 or Sun JRE 1.6
- Screen resolution of 1024x768 (recommended 1280x800) with 16-bit video card
- DVD-ROM drive
- Software Eclipse 3.6.1 (for plug-in installation)
Functions Flash Builder:
- Creating Flex projects with the support of Adobe ColdFusion and Adobe LiveCycle Data Services;
- Build applications that provide access to remote data services;
- Writing and editing the application source code using editors;
- Create functions within ActionScript or MXML code in separate files;
- Create custom components and a simple appeal to them;
- Project management applications with multiple functions provided the basic environment IDE Eclipse;
- Development of applications in different ways using the built-builders;
- Running applications in a web-browser or standalone Flash Player;
- Debugging in Flash Builder with integrated debugging tools;
- Publication of the application source code to provide users and other developers;
- Create library projects that allow to create files shared library components;
- Set interface integrated development environment (IDE).
In addition to the Standard version to version of Flash Builder Premium includes the profiling of memory and performance as well as automated testing tools. To view the data sent between the client and service data used by Network Monitor. In a test environment to create and modify FlexUnit repeatable tests that can be run from scripts directly in Flash Builder or outside of the Flash Builder. Build a command line function allows you to synchronize separate build options of the developer with night build.
Buy a Premium Account Filesonic.com to download file with fast speed
Links premium: http://www.filesonic.com/premium-ref/9097701
! No Password !
If you like my thread, please replay to keep topic live.
Thanks for download.