Wizardry 8-FLT (2011/PC)
Wizardry 8-FLT (2011/PC)
Language: English | PC game
Size: 1.13 GB | MuLTi
Posted in : Games » PC
Genre: Role-Playing | Developer: Sir-Tech Software
Wizardry8 is the 8th title in the Wizardry series of computer role-playinggames by Sir-Tech. It is also the 3rd in the Dark Savant trilogy, whichincludes Wizardry VI: Bane of the Cosmic Forge and Wizardry VII:Crusaders of the Dark Savant. It was published in 2001 by Sir-Tech.Wizardry 8 is unusual in that it does not have a subtitle and that thenumeral in the title isnt shown as a Roman numeral (VIII, in thiscase).
For the first time in the Wizardry series, players areable to see enemies approaching instead of having them popping uprandomly. Combat is turn-based, although a continuous-phase mode can betoggled for those who wish. Because combatants are free to move aroundduring combat, some disadvantages of the combat engine can quicklybecome apparent. Fights with more than ten enemies can become tedious,while spells that cause fear can cause the enemies to run away, eventhough the players party is still flagged as being in combat. Due tothe way enemies tend to surround the party, it is often necessary toretreat into nooks and crannies in the terrain in order to prevent beingflanked, despite having a very good formation function.
Eachrace and class has a balance of strengths and weaknesses. The variousraces and classes are designed to be balanced against each other. Thegame is designed so that a wide variety of parties can be assembled andstill be playable. Characters may change their class as they advance,allowing a variety of combinations.
Monsters are scaled to theparty level; higher level parties will face different sets of monstersthan a lower level party in the same area. The scaling is limited toallow variation in difficulty.
For players seeking a moredifficult challenge, Sir-Tech brought back an option to play using rulesfrom the early Wizardries - the Iron Man Mode. In this permadeathmode, players are not allowed to save the game; instead the game isautomatically saved when the player quits. As a result, a death cannotbe trivially undone by a simple Restore Game.
* Explore a vast world of fantasy and mystery.
* Incredible 3D graphics that go beyond anything seen before in arole-playing game. Supports major graphics acceleration standards.
* Create your own characters from 11 races and 15 character classes.
* Hear your characters come alive with the revolutionary new Personality system.
* Experience an intense new combat system. Fight over 100 types ofmonsters. Cast over 100 different animated spells. Defend againstattacks from all sides at once.
* Import characters from Bane of the Cosmic Forge, Crusaders of the Dark Savant, or Wizardry Gold.
* Multiple beginnings and endings for high replay value.
* Windows 95, 98, or 2000
* Pentium II/Celeron 233 or better
* 64 MB of RAM
* 4x CD drive
* A soundcard
* A 3D graphics accelerator is required
2)Mount or Burn
4) *Copy contents of Patch into your game folder
*Copy Cracked Wiz8.exe into your game folder
*Copy Crack124 into your game folder and run it
*Play the game without CD
Note: The original and cracked Wiz8.exe files are both the same size, but the cracked one is the only one that works.
Buy a Premium Account Filesonic.com to download file with fast speed
Links premium: http://www.filesonic.com/premium-ref/9097701
If you like my thread, please replay to keep topic live.
Thanks for download.