GreyscaleGorilla CityKit for Cinema 4D 1.2
GreyscaleGorilla CityKit for Cinema 4D 1.2 | 961 MB
City Kit builds realistic looking cities in Cinema 4D with a click of a button. Customize your city kit with your own buildings, settings and sizes.
About The Gorilla
Hi there! My name is Nick Campbell. I currently live in Chicago and work as a motion designer, photographer, iPhone app designer and educator. I have worked for over 6 years in the motion design industry, most recently at Digital Kitchen where I worked on Dexter, Target, Blackberry, and most recently for the Tonight Show with Conan O'brien. This blog was started to help creatives and creators make cool shit. I post tutorials about my process as well as links to ideas, news, and inspiration. The idea behind the blog is "As I learn it, so do you".
Optimized modeling and texturing for great looking cities and the fast renders. Add your own buildings to the rig. Customize the city including size, height, colors, windows, and lights to fit your project. Use the "Custom Areas" to add your own special buildings or objects into the scene.
- Day Time and Night Time Themed City Rigs
- New City Shape Rigs and Presets. Put a city on any shape.
- Day and Night Lighting Presets help create great looking cities fast.
- 10 Ready-to-Render City Presets to get a head start on your next project.
- Two hours of training and tutorials to get the most out of City Kit.
Download Filesonic.com Fileserve.com Megaupload.com Rapidshare.com...