SV-MicroPE 2k10 PlusPack CD/USB v.2.4 (20.12.2011)
SV-MicroPE 2k10 PlusPack CD/USB v.2.4 (20.12.2011) | 849MB
Miniature Windows-PE from the SV2004, heavily modified from the original. Features - WIM-assembly, based on the core BS-Explorer, loaded for 50sek. and running very quickly. There is support for SCSI / SATA / RAID. Two variants of loading - with enhanced support for SATA / SCSI / Raid (256MB of RAM) and basic (128MB of memory). Network / Internet and multimedia support in the assembly are not available, there is only an extended version - Multiboot 2k10 CD (DVD) / USB.
Main purpose: preparing to install the OS (with vozmozhnostyu install Win 2000/XP/2003 - utility or Install_Win WinNTSetup), creation / deployment system images, restore / copy data, resuscitation companies, clearing the OS from viruses (trojans), testing the basic components of MS and much more. In general, the drive system administrator.
Structure of the archive:
SV-MicroPE.2k10.Plus.Pack.2.4_conty9.iso (660.39 MB)
SV-Micro-2k10.2.2.5.to.2.4.exe (181.09 MB)
2k10_Setup_Grub4DOS.exe (4.50 MB)
2k10_Setup_Syslinux.exe (2.80 MB)
1. Integrated driver SCSI / SATA / RAID / IDE (@ yahoo005)
2. Full support USB-Flash/HDD hot-plug (since version 2.0 adds support for running controllers USB-3.0).
3. Wim-support images (automatic mounting in B: PePrograms), if the file ini - start. (@ Yurkesha)
4. Different logo download (for single and multicore are different). CD-loader - Isolinus, USB-boot Syslinux (3.86). Can be installed on USB-HDD (format the partition, make the primary / active), copy the folder, run the batch file on the disk. An alternate boot Grub4Dos with full menus and extra features.
5. Conductor-based Xplorer2.
6. Restart the shell at startup when connected to a carrier with a marker. The marker is a batch file 2k10 WinPE SVPE.bat. When loading is bust drive C. .. W, searches for the specified file, control passes to the first found, ie,
C: 2k10 WinPE SVPE.bat ... D: 2k10 WinPE SVPE.bat ...
The batch file installs a folder with the programs (PePrograms) as drive Y: - for the sake of simplicity "bind" connected with the media programs. In addition, the main menu is replaced by BS Explorer and restart the shell. Ie, the main menu (the core), running, if not found a carrier with a marker. And extended (SVPE _start.ini, can be easily modified to your own set of programs if necessary) replace the main, if found support. Set of plug-in program shows the last picture. In addition to the Start menu, easy to change other menu, add entries to the registry and "throw" the necessary libraries to the core - all this can be prescribed in 2k10 WinPE SVPE.bat.bat.
7. All the programs moved out of the nucleus (there were only a file manager FAR, Xplorer2 and partly ERD-2005). For convenience, the labels on some of the utilities are duplicated in different sections - for example, software CD-Roller and IsoBuster (recovery CD / DVD) "prescribed" in section "Data Recovery" and "CD / DVD-utility."
8. The algorithm of memory allocation tempo drive (now in the presence of memory volume increases - up to 1.5GB).
9. In detail: Runscanner to pitting program on "Speed" Windu, SetTargetRoot for the same purpose in the ERD-2005 and so on.
10. Virtually all programs can be used as a portable (self-extracting into TEMP with autoenrollment). When working in XPe from the menu on the possibility to bring on the "Speed" Windu. To use the software under normal wind to serve utility P2Start - it connects to "Start" program builds (Software 2k10).
11. The assembly is entirely in the same folder 2k10. For intergatsii in multisborki just plug them into the menu Build - 2k10 SYSLINUX syslinux.cfg (for builds on Syslinux) or 2k10 GRUB4DOS 2K10M.LST (for assemblies GRUB4DOS).
How to create a bootable CD / DVD or USB-Flash/USB-HDD
Cho phep nh?p theo phien am
For CD / DVD you will need a program for recording images - for example, Nero Burning Rom. In order to easily capture an image, be sure to put a "tick" in the File-> Options-> Expert properties-> Enable generation of short Lead-Out!, Otherwise it can not fit on the disc!
2. For flash drives installation procedure is as follows:
2.1 USB flash drive, you must first format (Warning: All data on the flash drive will be erased) using HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool. This is necessary in order to flash drive was seen as a computer The USB-HDD, with which you can boot the operating system. If the flash drive is used as a boot, you can skip this paragraph.
2.2 Using WinRar, UltraISO or Total Commander to unpack the contents of the image on the stick / USB-HDD.
2.3 Go to the folder boot / syslinux on flash drive and run makeboot.bat. This batch file will make the drive bootable. Please note that makeboot.bat need to run it from a flash drive (he determines on the drive letter).
Under Windows Vista / 7 must run a batch file as administrator! After working batch file your flash drive ready for use.
3. Installation on USB-HDD/HDD:
3.1. Screw you need to format any program on the breakdown of HDD, create a primary boot partition is the right size (730Mb - ...). File system must necessarily choose FAT32.
3.2, using WinRar, UltraISO or Total Commander to unpack the contents of the image on the HDD.
3.3 Go to the folder boot / syslinux and run makeboot.bat (note screw activates a second calling batch file, read on screen!). This batch file will make the drive bootable. Please note that makeboot.bat need to run it from CD (he defines on the drive letter).
Under Windows Vista and W7 must run a batch file as administrator! After working your batch file has screw boot (in the folder created Syslinux boot file ldlinux.sys (attributes: hidden / system).
Possible errors are:
"Syslinux.exe" is not an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. - Appears when you try to start the batch file under the x64 version of Windows. For the correct working out need 32-bit version (Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/W7). Solution - to make on other computer, or burn the image to a CD, boot from it and do everything out of LiveXP.
Alternative download Grub4DOS for those who want to use NTFS-partition on the disk (although I do not recommend this option for the flash). Also, you can use to integrate into the rough multisborki. So, in order:
4.1. Format the USB flash drive / propeller (FAT32/NTFS - at will, Grub4DOS supports both), as described in pp.2.1-3.1. If you already have a bootable, you can skip this step.
4.2. C Utility BootICE of assembly set boot record: select carrier, install MBR Grub4Dos (or you can UltraIso USB-HDD / UltraIso USB-Zip ), set the PBR Grub4Dos.
4.3. Transferring media to the root folder of the boot GRLDR boot Grub4Dos. If you need integration in multisborku, extract the image to the root of the carrier, GRLDR multisborki not change, but the menu just add a call multisborki sub boot Grub4Dos.
title SV-MicroPE 2k10 Plus Pack CD / USB
configfile / BOOT/GRUB4DOS/2K10.LST
find - set-root / BOOT/GRUB4DOS/2K10.LST
How to boot from this disk
To boot from CD / DVD or USB-Flash/USB-HDD necessary when the computer boots from the boot menu to select the appropriate media. This can be done either in the BiOS, or in the menu Quick Boot / called in the initialization BiOS, usually on the keys Esc, F11, F12, F8 - see hint or instructions /. USB-Flash is often in the Quick Boot is hidden in a submenu HDD (bootable flash drive is seen as a loading screw). If you have several options to boot from a flash drive (USB-FDD, USB-ZipDrive, USB-HDD) - choose USB-HDD.
Changes: for SV-Micro reworked a little run, now will not hang if the Bios is connected floppik nonexistent. Updated SoftMaker Office 2012, ATIH to Plus Pack Build 6151 (eng), Recover My Files - 220.127.116.114 (in Russian), utilities Active @, anti-virus software. Added DOS-version of Paragon HDM (in Russian), TeraByte OS Deployment Tool Suite (English). Poispravlyal minor bugs in the menus.
Computer with 128Mb RAM or higher, CD / DVD drive or USB interface
On the file:
Enabling | reg code: not required
Language: English, Russian
File Format: Rar
Platform / OS: Windows all