Roxio Creator 2012 Pro [Multilingual]
Roxio Creator 2012 Pro [Multilingual] | 1.76 GB
Edit video and create DVDs. Fix and enhance photos create photo slideshows, cards, and panoramas. Copy music digitize LPs and tapes. Convert audio and video files for mobile playback. Burn, back up, copy, and preserve files to CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc. New features include video stabilization and rotation. Plus now you can access the media on your home PC--from the Internet--while you're away from home. Built-in video tutorials make it easy to learn everything that Creator can do.
Roxio Creator 2012 Pro [Multilingual]
Category: Design / Publishing
Language: Multilingual including Spanish
Roxio Creator 2010 is a set of tools that lets you create, edit, delete all your digital files, photos, music, video, etc, is one of the best selling digital tools as used at present its new features are amazing, creating Total DVD, CD, design your own frames, digital content and professional riding.
New look: The Creator home page is the launching pad for all your video projects, photos, audio and recording. Thanks to the easy and intuitive design Creator will move from one project to another easily and smoothly.
Copying: Easily copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray data, audio, photos or video. Copy a movie from a 9 GB DVD to a recordable DVD standard 4.7 GB. Create custom DVD compilations. Convert video files for playback on the device you want. * Does not rip or copy encrypted disks or content or copy protected.
Music: No matter what kind of music do you like it! Thanks to Creator 2010 is easy to rip songs from CDs, digitize and clean LPs and tapes and record audio from internet or any music that sounds in your PC. Create custom mixes and compilations for every occasion.
Sharing: Enjoy your mixes videos, photos and music on CD, DVD, its high-definition TV, YouTube ?-? or portable devices, including iPhone ?-?, PSP ?-?, etc..
Recording: Roxio provides the best and easiest tools sector for burning CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray. The new Roxio Burn desktop item allows you to easily drag and drop files to burn or copy to the desktop.
Video: Edit movies and burn DVDs like a pro, even a beginner Capture, record and share video, even HD camcorders. Keep streaming video from the web for offline playback on DVD, mobile phone or iPod -
Photo: Improve your photos easily cameras and mobile phones and create animated slideshows, greeting cards, panoramas and more.
* Microsoft - Windows Vista ?-? (32 or 64 bit), Windows - XP SP3 (32 or 64 bit), Windows - 7 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32 or 64 bits).
* For copying and recording data and audio capture and editing: Intel - 1.6 GHz Pentium 4 or AMD equivalent, 512 MB RAM for Windows XP and 1 GB of RAM for Windows Vista and Windows 7.
* For editing and conversion of video and DVD playback: Intel Pentium 4 2 GHz or equivalent AMD processor and 1 GB of RAM. Multicore processor recommended 2 GB of RAM.
* DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card 1024 ?- 768 with a color setting of at least 16-bit DVD-ROM.
Acceleration * ATI Stream - and Cuda ?-? only available with AMD ATI graphics cards activated Stream or NVIDIA - Cuda.
* Hard disk with at least 3 GB of free space for installation. Copying DVD and BD video editing and can require a large amount of free disk space, up to several 10 GB.
* Windows Media Player 9, 10, 11 or 12.
* Internet Explorer 7 or 8.
* Requires an Internet connection to register and update the product and some features. The user must pay for Internet applications.
* QuickTime - Player, version 7.6 for some functions.
* ITunes version 8 for some functions.
* For video capture: IEEE 1394 OHCI FireWire-compatible (for use with DV camera) or Roxio Video Capture USB (for analog sources).