SolidWorks 2011 Premium -SP.4: WIN.32
SolidWorks 2011 Premium SP.4 WIN.32 | 5.33 GB
SolidWorks - computer-aided design, engineering analysis and manufacture of products of any complexity and purpose. SolidWorks is the core of an integrated set of enterprise automation, through which the support of the product life cycle in accordance with the concept of CALS-technologies, including bi-directional data exchange with other Windows-based applications and the creation of online documentation
Depending on the class of tasks customers are three basic system configurations: SolidWorks, SolidWorks Professional and SolidWorks Premium.
SolidWorks is the CAD developer SolidWorks Corp. (USA), an independent division of Dassault Systemes (France) - the world leader in high-tech software.
Development of SolidWorks Corp. characterized by high levels of quality, reliability and productivity, which in combination with qualified support SolidWorks makes the best decision for the industry.
SolidWorks Integrated solutions based on advanced technologies of hybrid parametric modeling and a wide range of specialized modules.
The software operates on Windows, has the support of Russian language and, therefore, supports the Standard and ESKD.
Remote everything that concerns x64, unnecessary languages ??and overlapping updates.
Posted SWR-Library (Standard) SolidWorks Toolbox for SolidWorks 2011
In general, turned out 38,7 GB 4.96 GB
The result was a compact, clear and easy to build SolidWorks 2011 SP4 x32 EN-RU
SolidWorks Premium 2011 - computer-aided design, engineering analysis and manufacture of products of any complexity and purpose.
- SolidWorks Routing: Piping using libraries of standard elements. Creating a modular, curved, as well as the combined pipeline. Creating elements of the flexible wires (pipes, hoses, etc.). Library of standard parts, pipes (GOST, ANSI, ISO, DIN ...). Automatic selection of standard sizes of standard components.
- SolidWorks Simulation: strength analysis of structures (parts and assemblies) in an elastic band. The calculation of assemblies with the boundary conditions SolidWorks SimulationXpress. Using loads of SolidWorks Motion.
- SolidWorks Motion: an integrated kinematic and dynamic analysis of mechanisms.
- ScanTo3D: reverse engineering module. Convert point clouds to surface and solid models.
- TolAnalyst: analysis of the size of chains in three-dimensional model of the assembly. Using the dimensions and tolerances DimXpert for analysis. Defining tolerance closing. Determining the degree of influence of size on closing.
- CircuitWorks: import data from radio CAD (ECAD). Building a 3D model of the PCB on the imported data. Transfer the changed data in the CAD radio. Compare versions of the PCB.
Buy a Premium Account Filesonic.com to download file with fast speed
Links premium: http://www.filesonic.com/premium-ref/9097701
! No Password !
If you like my thread, please replay to keep topic live.
Thanks for download.