Vienna Symphonic Library COMPLETE (45 DVD)
English | Pc | Windows | Size: 158 Gb
Genre: Multimedia Software
Free Download - FileServe FileSonic Filepost UploadStation links - No Password - Single Extraction[/center]

Vienna Symphonic Library - the most powerful and comprehensive of the currently existing on the library market instruments of the orchestra. It has all the format of the new tools gig ever, except for second harp from a kit and Horizon Series GSP2_Medium.GIG file Harpe (glockenspiel 2).

- Files relating to each tool, packed in a file-sharing tools for Orchestral Cube and Performance Set (including to and from the Horizon series). It only downloads the missing tools.
- All files stored in GigaStudio 3 version with the optimization of a pool of samples that will speed up loading. Each instrument is checked for accuracy;
- Imposed on all patches contacted articulation, including those who use specific features of GigaStudio 3;

Quality: 16 bit, 44,1 kHz, Stereo
Developer: VSL
Format: GIGA (GigaStudio 3)

For your convenience, I recommend the following tools:
- FX MAX Giga Teleport
- FX MAX FX Teleport

On the different versions of the library:
- Then the VSL moved to its own engine, the library re-release 24-bit (initially all the instruments were recorded in the 96/24 format). All future releases are an extension of an existing library or new tools different editions, designed to reduce the cost of acquisition to the end user (the most complete version of the library is now 15,000 euros).
- Thus, the distribution of an impression at the end of 2005.
- Some tools Series Horizon Series Repeated or prolonged formerly published, I have removed these repetitions. Product of two instruments Horizon Series Opus 1 and Opus 2, which are greatly simplified versions of the great library, but in their upload, I do not see much sense.
- Then published an enhanced version of Pro Edition, 240 GB, the first edition extensions with new tools and new articulations of the old. (August 2003).
- The library later expanded set of instruments in the series Horizon, which included non-standard instruments such as acoustic and electric guitar, percussion, exotic (litofon, fleksaton), saxophone, Section 8 Horns, French Oboe, sections Chamber Strings, etc. Horizon Instruments series also used the joints Orchestral Cube and Performance Set.
- In the beginning was released first edition size of 90 gigabytes, which included samples of the major orchestral instruments Orchestral Cube articulations and joints Perfomance Set (December 2002).
- VSL - library so vast, and complex that deal with personnel at the first attempt will not be easy.
- Tools of the library are divided into two groups - Orchestral Cube and Performance Set. The former contain standard articulations - legato, staccato, pizzicato, articulation etc. sforzando Set Performance makes authentic sounds legatnyh notes, glissandos and repeated notes with a special program (it is included in the distribution), which inserts the samples required at the right place (for example, instead of two notes of the transition to sound in the sample phase or instead of a number of short extracts recurring sound different notes, thus avoiding the effect of ''Machine Gun'' ).

Section 1
.---)-------- DVD00: String ensemble, Chamber strings
.---)-------- DVD01: Violin ensemble
.---)-------- DVD02: Viola ensemble
.---)-------- DVD03: Cello ensemble
.---)-------- DVD04: Double bass ensemble
.---)-------- DVD05: Solo violin
.---)-------- DVD06: Solo cello
.---)-------- DVD07: Solo viola
.---)-------- DVD08: Solo bass
.---)-------- DVD09: Concert Guitar, Overdrive guitar
.---)-------- DVD10: Harp
.---)-------- DVD11: Piccolo flute

Section 2
.---)-------- DVD12: Flute-1
.---)-------- DVD13: Flute-2
.---)-------- DVD14: Alto flute
.---)-------- DVD15: Oboe, French Oboe
.---)-------- DVD16: English horn
.---)-------- DVD17: Woodwind Ensembles
.---)-------- DVD18: Clarinet, Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone
.---)-------- DVD19: Bass Clarinet
.---)-------- DVD20: Bassoon
.---)-------- DVD21: Contra bassoon
.---)-------- DVD22: Piccolo Trumpet

Section 3
.---)-------- DVD23: Trumpet - C
.---)-------- DVD24: Bass trumpet
.---)-------- DVD25: Trumpet ensemble
.---)-------- DVD26: Horn
.---)-------- DVD27: Horn ensemble, Epic Horns
.---)-------- DVD28: Tenor trombone
.---)-------- DVD29: Bass trombone
.---)-------- DVD30: Contrabass trombone
.---)-------- DVD31: Trombone ensemble
.---)-------- DVD32: Tuba
.---)-------- DVD33: Contrabass tuba

Section 4
.---)-------- DVD34: Wagner tuba
.---)-------- DVD35: Cimbasso
.---)-------- DVD36: Timpani
.---)-------- DVD37: Drums
.---)-------- DVD38: Cymbals & Gongs
.---)-------- DVD39: Mallets & Blocks
.---)-------- DVD40: Bells
.---)-------- DVD41: Percussion
.---)-------- DVD42: Percussion Basic-Sets, Glass and stones
.---)-------- DVD43: Xmas pack
.---)-------- DVD44: Documentation, PerfomanceTools, Tutorials

If the links are DEAD and you want the NEW, let send e-mail to me and say THANKS please! ^.^
4 Sections

3% Recovery means it can be repaired even in the case of physical data damage due to data losses of any other kind.

l-! I-I lJ l-! C- Download and enjoy now! l-! I-I lJ l-! C-