Adobe Captivate 5.0 MuLtiLangual.
Adobe Captivate 5.0 MuLtiLangual | 857 MB
Title: Adobe Captivate
Software Adobe Captivate 5 is the best solution in the industry for the rapid creation and maintenance of professional projects for e-learning without having to write code. Combine software demos, application model, complex scenarios and tests with the use of multimedia and interactive elements, as well as place a variety of content.
Popular new features:
- Optimized user interface
- Styles of objects
- Sample slide
- Professional animation effects
- Support for simultaneous work with several videos and video synchronization
- Monitoring and logging
Optimized user interface new
Get going faster, do the job in fewer steps, and improve the overall authoring experience with the Property inspector, a multiple document interface, and personalized workspaces.
Object Styles new
Define styles and apply them to selected objects for quick and consistent formatting across a project.
Master Slides new
Use Master Slides to easily create and maintain well-formatted and consistent-looking content that meets corporate guidelines.
Rich animation effects new
Create rich object animations within Adobe Captivate 5 by combining predefined effects like straight-line motion, rotation, and glow. For added impact, smoothly import custom animation effects from Adobe Flash ? Professional software.
Multivideo support and synchronization new
Import video in a wide variety of formats (AVI, MOV, FLV, MPEG) and synchronize it with the project, slide, or set of slides.
Hosting and collaboration via Acrobat.com new
Host published or in-progress eLearning projects on Acrobat.com, an Adobe CS Live online service, and share them with learners and reviewers, who can access them from virtually anywhere.
Tracking and reporting new
Satisfy basic evaluation needs at no extra cost by tracking and reporting key performance metrics, such as average score and pass or fail rates, without having to invest in a Learning Management System.
Access a large repository of help content, generated by Adobe and the user community at large, using an Adobe AIR ? application.
In-context learner collaboration via Twitter new
Leverage the Twitter widget from Adobe to create courses that let learners collaborate with one another as well as the author by just logging into their Twitter account. They can ask questions, get answers, and access pre-existing discussions.
Expanded asset library enhanced
Get a larger set of prebuilt widgets, playbars, skins, stock animations, images, text captions, and buttons with superior aesthetics and usability.
The procedure for treatment:
1. Captivate_5_WWEFDJ.exe - run the installation
2. Serial Proactive take from keygens
3. Patches keygens hosts file (or replace or manually prescribes or doing nothing if you have already installed other products Adobe)
4. Run, enjoy.
- Intel Pentium 4, Intel Centrino, Intel Xeon, or Intel Core Duo (or compatible) with a clock speed of at least 1 GHz
- Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (Service Pack 3 recommended) or Windows Vista Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- 3 GB of free hard disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (can not install on removable flash storage devices)
- Screen resolution of 1024x576 (recommended 1280x1024) with 16-bit video card
- DVD-ROM drive
- Broadband Internet connection required for online services
Buy a Premium Account Filesonic.com to download file with fast speed
Links premium: http://www.filesonic.com/premium-ref/9097701
! No Password !
If you like my thread, please replay to keep topic live.
Thanks for download.