Final Cut Pro X v.10.0.2 Motion 5.0.1 Compressor 4.0.1 mlooks
Final Cut Pro X v.10.0.2 Motion 5.0.1 Compressor 4.0.1 mlooks | Eng | 2011 | 3.78 GB
The new Final Cut Studio over a hundred new features and innovative technologies for film production, so that you can work faster, collaborate more efficiently and achieve superior results.
Version 10.0.2 includes the following fixes and additions:
1. Exports "of the media stems." Another new feature, you can mark up on stuff and chase sequences such as video without captions or no effect or a sound track, but without the music. "Stem" can mark and create your own.
2. Enhanced support for XML. Now, Final cut can work in conjunction with other programs.
3. Support for Xsan. Now, several people working under the same project a reality!!
4. Setting timecode within the files manually.
5. SDK to support imports from the cameras. Now, manufacturers can create their own drivers for Final Cut X.
6. The acceleration of export video with graphics card.
7. Full-screen mode in OSX Lion.
8. Fixed a bug with the return of title to the font, which stands for default, after the restart Final Cut Pro X.
9. Fixed a bug which caused files recorded with the help of some mobile devices from third-party, played correctly.
10. Fixed problem with stability due to the change since the beginning of the composite video
By the beginning of 2012 promises to multiklipy and support for external monitors.
Motion Update improves stability and performance, including:
- Added support for dual displays.
- Fixed problem with importing and playback of multichannel sound.
- Fixed a stability issue during the transition to key personnel to run the logic analyzer.
- Fixed problem with incorrect positioning of text in an open inspector.
- Ensure the correct alignment between the characters in the application of adjustments.
- Fixed a problem with stability when selecting a blank line in the title while working in draft mode.
Distribution of updated 15.12.2011, requested updated FCPX, added filters mlooks to him! 60 effects of al-I Sample Magic Bullet Looks mlooks
Compressor update improves overall stability and performance, including:
- Updated the bit rates in the cell configuration for HTTP Live Streaming
- Fixed a problem with access to the QuickTime export options in Final Cut Pro X.
- Fixed the problem of clusters, if the system is set up in Chinese.
- Fixed problems with stability when running Soundtrack Pro Compressor set at 4.
MASreceipt in Motion to remove content, everything works without it. Or replace from the next distribution on the Angry Birds will look like installed
Throw in a folder mLooks Home> Movies> MotionTemplates> Effects
Version of OS X: 10.6.8 or later
Intel Core 2 Duo or better
Video Memory: 256