Mirror s Edge-Black Box
Year: 2009 | Developer: EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment | Publisher: Electronic Arts | PC Game | 3.20 GB
Genre: Action (Shooter) / Parkour (FreeRun) / 3D / 1st Person
Your name is Faith, and you - a professional runner. Your element - the sun shining on the roofs of skyscrapers, where government agents wander frequently. However, the current mission is fundamentally different from the ordinary order. Your sister was accused of a crime which she did not commit, and you have declared a hunt. Now can not hide, even high above the earth, so only one thing - run!
- Character: Most fighters with a first-person player sees only his hands, which "float" on their own. In Mirror s Edge you can see the main character completely
- Speed: the first time in the history of militant heroine can not simply switch between "walking" and "running", and gradually slow down and speed up the movement.
- Move: in Mirror s Edge you need to look at his feet. Character is not "slide" on any surface, as in many other games, he could easily stumble and fall
- Management: jump button is used to perform most tricks, and by pressing the attack can not only shoot, but, for example, knock out the door. Control commands in Mirror s Edge - simply nowhere
- Battles: in this game for no reason you can not stop. Faster than running away, the harder the enemy to hit the target. And please note that the heavy weapons can not go far. The key to victory - the balance between agility and firepower
- Slow: in computer and video games are increasingly used mode of slowing down. In Mirror s Edge will perform it during the fight advanced techniques
- Operating system: Microsoft ? Windows ? XP ? SP2 / Windows ? Vista ?
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon 64 3000 +
- Memory: 1 GB (Windows XP) / 2GB (Windows Vista / 7)
- Graphics Card: 3D-graphics adapter with 256 MB memory, compatible with DirectX ? 9.0 and supports Pixel Shader 3.0 (Nvidia ? GeForce ? 6800 Ultra / ATI ? Radeon X1800 GTO or better)
- Sound: Sound card compatible with DirectX 9.0c
- Free hard drive space: 7.2 GB
- Additional software: DirectX 9.0c
- Controls: A keyboard and mouse
No Password | Single Extraction | Interchangeable Links
Download from filesonic.com
Download from fileserve.com