KeyShot 3 includes the largest amount of customer enhancements and feature requests introducing an all new animation system, over 300 new materials and 20 new lighting environments.
This release of KeyShot focuses on four main areas:
â€¢Ground-breaking animation system bringing a new level of 3D visualization to the product design workflow.
â€¢Enhancing user experience with a completely updated user interface and smoother workflow options.
â€¢New tools extending the capabilities of KeyShot to be used throughout the entire product development process.
â€¢Increasing the options available to users for importing and interacting with the most file formats on PC and Mac.
The top enhancements for KeyShot 3 incorporate new capabilities across every area of the KeyShot experience, from the the user interface and animation system to improved model and material interaction.
Changelog for 3.0.82
- Fixed issue where pivot points would not save
- Fixed issue with pivot points for rotations and turntables
- Added support for certain AMD CPUs including AMD Phenom
- Queue animation now provides video
- Timeline editing updates in realtime
- Fixed issue changing material after using the mapping tool
- Fixed issue where object moves would reset the object location
- Fixed issue editing materials with missing label textures
- Fixed some issues related to rendering in background
- Various other bug fixes
KeyShot 3D Rendering and Animation software