Bonus Update: Van, Wolf and Rico at the 2008 Up Your Alley Fair
Aug 18, 2008 - Wolf Hudson, Van Darkholme and Rico

I took Wolf Hudson to the Up Your Alley Fair, also known as the Dore Alley Street Fair, in San Francisco. Wolf, who would typically only top when it comes to the male/male scene, agreed to be tied up -- and I couldn't be happier. Since it was a last minute thing I didn't have my flogger, but we managed just fine. We gathered a huge crowd, and the fair promoter kindly asked us to move our demo every 15 minutes or so because we were blocking traffic and causing congestion. The weather was lousy, and Wolf was naked and getting cold, so we called it a day. Then Rico, with a huge flogger in his hand, came up to say hello. I was freezing, so I though maybe a nice flogging would warm me up. Instead, Rico went to town on my back, causing welts and bruises. Please look for a future update where Rico will be getting what's coming to him.

The Mangiatti Twins in Budapest
Oct 16, 2008 - Fabrizio Mangiatti, James Jones and Maurizio Mangiatti

James Jones cruises the streets of Budapest when he spots Fabrizio and Maurizio, the Mangiatti twins. They follow James into a nearby pub and corner him. The twins tie James up and punch him into submission. After sucking his dick, the pair proceeds to give him a severe flogging, then drag him into the back room for a hard bondage fuck. Both ecstatically blow their load onto James' face.