America's late 40s, the time of flowering of crime and corruption, when the American Mafia has moved from bootlegging to drug trafficking, and Los Angeles - one of the most brilliant and at the same time the most steeped in crime cities in the world. Human life is not worth a dime, where the interests of the major players involved - the brutal murder, robbery, extortion, bombings and arson attacks have become the norm City of Angels.
You have to try on the role of Cole Phelps - a police detective, is extremely unfortunate for himself discern truth in the belief that his task and in fact is to serve the law, no matter what. Being surrounded by corrupt police and corrupt officials working in the mafia, he alone must understand whose interests are behind the brutal murders rocked even fairly well-worn Los Angeles. And since around too many people who do not want the truth came out out the task he has to very, very difficult ...
- Move the post-war Los Angeles and fully feel the atmosphere nuarnogo detective action / adventure with a fascinating story and great gameplay.
- In L.A. Noire, for the first time in the history of games using the latest technology Motion Scan, which allows unprecedented accuracy to pass the smallest movement of the body, and most spectacular - in detail to show facial expressions of characters.
- Take control Detective Cole Phelps and run it through all the vicissitudes of police work: the search for evidence, interviewing suspects, fights, shootings and car chases.
- L.A. Noire boasts a huge open world with a total area of ??120 square kilometers, and Los Angeles 40's recreated with painstaking precision - from the general plan to the architecture of houses and costume characters.
- Reality is not only in words - the basis for the game's plot laid documentary sources of the period in question took place in Los Angeles crimes.
- The line between games and movies has never been so thin - LA Noire takes the best of both areas: entertainment and thoughtful scenes from the movie and the opportunity to influence events on video games.
Includes access to all issued addenda to LA Noire:
- 5 additional investigations - from smuggling to arson
- The Badge Pursuit Challenge - Find and collect all the badges to get the Button Man Detective Suit
- The Broderick Detective Suit - better protection from damage and your skills in melee
- The Sharpshooter Detective Suit - increases the accuracy of fire from rifles and pistols
- The Chicago Piano - a powerful gun, hidden in the trunk of your car
Install and run:
- Run setup.exe and install the game. Important! On the way to install the game should be no spaces! Place all extra. software!
- After installing the game run Crack.exe and unpack in a folder with the game, and that is ... \ steamapps \ common \ l.a.noire
- I start the game and nothing happens, help me?
Answer: The way to install the game should be no spaces.
- I can not normally play, instead of playing I got a filmstrip, what should I do?
Answer: Launch LANLauncher.exe, open the options and enter in the item "Command Prompt" as follows: "-str" (without the quotes)
- Once entered the command "-str" system cursor appears, how to fix it?
Answer: When you start the game, when will the logo LA Noire, click the Home button until such time as appears in the lower right corner of the word "sync" or simultaneously with the appearance of this inscription.
- Operating system: Windows XP (SP3) / Vista (SP1) / 7
- Processor: Intel Dual Core 2.2 GHz or AMD Dual Core 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: 512 MB (NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT / Radeon HD 3000)
- Sound device: compatible with Direct X
- Hard disk: 16 GB