Sonokinetic - Sultan Strings (KONTAKT, NKI, AIFF) [RePOST]
Sonokinetic - Sultan Strings (KONTAKT, NKI, AIFF) [RePOST] | 4.94 GB
Sonokinetic Sultan Strings - Strings sample library player for KONTAKT. More than 4 Gb of unique, original samples in the style of the middle east!
In this library you will find the violin, viola and cello.
Mandatory requirement - established Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2 or higher.
A full description of the product in the spoiler "Official Description".
* Core samples: 16 instrument patch containing the following playing styles:
- 50 tempo-synced two bar phrases with octaved overdubs
- Tempo-synced runs (up and down)
- Sustains (with dynamic crossfading to vibrato)
* Single instrument for Kontakt 4.2 and higher with 4 panels - Main, IR, EQ & Credits
* 4x EXS24 patches for phrases and multi sampled collections.
- Light version for phrases (for quicker loading and less strain on RAM)
* 4x Halion patches (phrases and multi samples)
* Apple Loop format (all phrases temposynced)
* Tempo-synced runs (Up, Down and Up-Down)
* Convolution reverb applied to the multi instrument to represent the original acoustic space.
* Sonokinetic IR space design knob to allow dynamic assignment and configuration of the convolution effects.
* Dynamic sample loading & purging for efficient memory usage.
* Customisable keyswitching system to allow command of articulations in your compositions.
* Visual representation of current key when playing phrases
* 5500 + samples. (5,33 GB sample content) (exl apple loops, 11.000 samples total, 10,25 GB total)
For your convenience, Sultan Strings contains all the articulations you could ever need in a single NKI instrument. You can switch between the different playing styles either by clicking its name from the MAIN panel, or by pressing its respective keyswitch on your MIDI controller.
The keyswitches default to the lowest octave on an 88 key keyboard. However, the instrument can be completely customized to suit your needs and keyswitches can be reassigned. Simply click the respective articulation's key in the column and it will change to a '!' Symbol and flash. You can now play a key on your keyboard and the keyswitch will assign to it. You can use this configuration method to suit the instrument to your needs.
Phrases and Tempo syncing
Sultan strings was sampled to take advantage of Kontakt's ability to synchronise samples to your sequencer's tempo. You can configure this aspect on the right of the instrument's main panel.
LOOP PHRASES allows you to specify the timing with which to repeat phrases when holding down a key. It defualts to 8/4 (a loop will play every eight bars). It can be configured to 12 or 16 bars.
TEMPO SYNCING enables and disables the syncronosation script. When it is disabled, you can pick a custom BPM using the drop down underneath.
1 x HOST BPM allows you to configure how the tempo syncing scales to your sequencer's BPM. For example, half HOST BPM will result in a run being two bars in length. 2 x HOST BPM results in a bar being half bar in length.
Sultan Strings ships with three IR convolution spaces built in. This can be configured on the IR panel of the instrument. A visual representation of the space appears on the left. You can change between three spaces by clicking their name underneath the picture.
You can also configure the wetness and room size of the convolution and finally toggle whether it is bypassed.
The EQ panel allows you to shape the instrument. You are able to easily configure the frequencies, bandwidths and gains as required. Values ??will appear as you drag sliders.
You can also completely bypass EQ.
- Three impulse responses with configurable parameters: 16 bit wave format.
- Royalty and copyright free content license.
- Sultan Strings Reference manual (pdf).
- Artwork: "Sultan Strings" dvd cover. Designed by Pavel Fuksa
- Programming: "Sultan Strings" Kontakt script by Blake Robinson
All files in 44.1 kHz, 16 Bit wave format. (Looped)
Programmed for Kontakt 4.2.
Kontakt patch example and detailed explanation
- PHRASES (...): Looped, tempo-synced phrases
- RUNS (...): Tempo synced runs both upwards and downwards
- SUSTAIN: Looped sustains featuring multiple dynamics and configurable vibrato
- TREMOLOS: Looped tremolos
- TRILLS: One shot trills
- GLISSANDI: Glissandi
COLUMNS ABOVE ARTICULATIONS
- PLAY: Click this to change to this articulation.
- LOAD: Click this to toggle if this articulation is loaded to memory. You can unloadarticulations not used to save memory.
- KS: The keyswitch used to activate this articulation. You can change this by clicking the key label and pressing a key on your keyboard while it is flashing.
- SUSTAIN DYNAMICS: Toggle whether or not dynamics are controlled manually. You can customize which CC control dynamics by right clicking below, choosing 'Learn MIDI CC # automation' and moving the desired slider or knob on your controller.
- SUSTAIN RELEASE: Toggle whether sustain samples have release notes.
- TEMPO SYNCING: Toggle whether the phrase and runs are tempo synced. Click this to change it. When on, phrases and runs will be stretched to fit your sequencer's tempo.
- 1 X HOST BPM: Allows you to configure how the tempo syncing scales to your sequencer's BPM. It can be changed by clicking.
- LOOP PHRASES EVERY 8/4: Toggle how often phrase should loop when you hold down a note.
Sonokinetic ® IR space
All NKI patches have reverb applied to them by default. The convolution reverb can be bypassed using the BYPASS IR option on the IR panel.
To keep the your custom setting please resave the patch. Next time when loaded it'll load the custom settings. (Consider renaming to have a backup when needed).
Impulse Response selection: by clicking the names under the picture you can switch between three available spaces.
- Harem Room
- Sultan Palace Dome
- Sultan Palace Hall
WETNESS: Controls the level of the original and processed signals. 0% = bypass
100% = full signal. Click & drag to adjust the bar.
ROOM SIZE: Increase or decrease the size of the hall. Click & drag to adjust the bar.
Sonokinetic dedicates its formats to a select few formats. We take high standards in selecting what sampling software engines to program for and base these investments on usability, flexibility, stability and effective use of computing power. We are constant looking to evolve and ways to invest in more users friendly ways to make our libraries accessible for production and performing.
- MAC & PC
- Compatible with Kontakt 4.2-Full version of Kontakt is required. (This library is NOT compatible with Free Kontakt Player)
- EXS24 (Logic
- Steinberg Halion
- Apple Loops pool separately provided in download (contains all the phrases)
- All files in 44.1 kHz, 16 Bit wave format. (Looped)
- For more information or support please check our FAQ or support service
- Available as DOWNLOAD ONLY!
When you purchase and download a product from our store your personal information and download-IP address will be logged to the unique download you have paid for and downloaded. The instrument patches and sample pool have been watermarked and linked to your provided paypal / credit card information and download-IP address. You do not have to register or enter a serial number ...
Sonokinetic is gradeful to be working with perfect professional and dedicated musicians, techincians, programmers and designers. We respectfully credit those involved in the realization of this beautiful instrument and in this way would like to thank them for making the magic happen. Sonokinetic provide high quality yet affordable sample packs. Ranging from authentic sounding orchestral samples through designed sound special FX patches to Contemporary music sample libraries and construction kits, the company aims to serve the whole user spectrum, from composers to sound designers to video editors .. Using the best instruments, acoustics and technology and hiring top-notch musicians for performances we try to deliver very specific product packages.
Sultan Strings Team:
- Istanbul String Ensemble
- Ceyda Pirali
- Son Thomsen
- Rob Vandenberg
- Blake Robinson
- Pavel Fuksa
- Mincho Kostadinov
- Huseyin Kemanci
- Osman Cetin
- Alper Turkkan