Siemensâ€™ Totally Integrated Automation (TIA) provides the decisive components needed to optimize your companywide processes. TIA offers a unique range of products and systems that deliver end-to-end solutions, and comprise the core technology capabilities for the manufacturing and processing industry.
Siemens Simatic STEP 7 version 11 SP2 Professional 2DVD| 8.6 Gb
With a wealth of user-friendly functions, SIMATIC STEP 7 ensures significantly greater efficiency in all automation tasks, whether they involve hardware configuration, definition of the communication, programming or testing, commissioning or servicing. The software sets the standards in its discipline.
SIMATIC STEP 7 Professional 11
One engineering system for all SIMATIC Controllers STEP 7 Professional is suitable for configuring and programming the SIMATIC Controllers S7-1200, S7-300, S7-400, and WinAC for PC-based control. SIMATIC WinCC Basic is also included for simple visualization tasks with the SIMATIC Basic Panels. The supplied block library contains a series of technology functions including a PID control. The familiar optional packages S7-SCL, S7-Graph, S7-PLCSim, DocPro and Teleservice from STEP 7 V5.5 are already integrated into STEP 7 Professional V11 and do not require any additional licenses. Registered users of the STEP 7 Professional Software Update Service automatically receive SIMATIC STEP 7 Professional V11.
The following STEP 7 Professional V11 option is available:
- SIMATIC STEP 7 Safety V11 for fail-safe SIMATIC Controllers
SIMATIC WinCC Engineering Software
The WinCC Engineering Software includes innovative engineering tools for the end-to-end configuration of all SIMATIC HMI devices and is available in a number of versions differentiated by price and performance. They are based on each other and are optimally tailored to the individual classes of operator panel. The larger software package always includes the configuration options of the smaller package. As of WinCC Comfort, it is possible to upgrade to the larger packages by means of PowerPacks.
WinCC Professional for process visualization and SCADA applications
Improvements over earlier versions:
STEP 7 Basic/Professional
- Support of firmware version 3.0 for S7-1200 controllers
- Growth of the project size in conjunction with SCL blocks has been eliminated
- Additional improvements in the migration of STEP 7 V5.x
- Performance enhancements with online functions
- The length of commentaries in block interfaces and data blocks is no longer limited
- Further stability improvements
- Migration of WinCC flexible 2008 SP3 projects now possible
- Improvements with the migration
- Improvement when compiling and loading devices
- Screen resolutions of 800x480, 1280x800, 1980x1080 for Runtime Advanced
- Improved system diagnostic indication on Comfort Panels
- Improvement with the operating system update on Comfort Panels
- Improvement of the system functions on panels
- Cyrillic characters now available on KP300 Basic
About Siemens AG
Siemens AG is a German engineering conglomerate, the largest of its kind in Europe. Siemens has international headquarters located in Berlin, Munich and Erlangen. The company has three main business sectors: Industry, Energy, and Healthcare; with a total of 15 divisions. Worldwide, Siemens and its subsidiaries employ approximately 420,800 people in nearly 190 countries and reported global revenue of 76.651 billion euros for the year of 2009. Siemens AG is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, and has been listed on the New York Stock Exchange since March 12, 2001.
Name: Siemens Simatic STEP 7
Version: version 11 SP2 Professional
Interface: English, Chinese, Deutsch, Espanol, Francais, Italiano
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven
Size: 8.6 Gb