Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 (x86/x64)+Subscription Advantage Pack + ThinkBOX
Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 (x86/x64)+Subscription Advantage Pack + ThinkBOX | 1.34 GB
Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 is a complete, integrated solution for 3D modeling, animation and rendering solutions for professionals in the field of game development, visual effects and design. Also present in the assembly ThinkBOX Krakatoa MX, FROST, XMesh 9.
Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 is a complete, integrated solution for 3D modeling, animation and rendering solutions for professionals in the field of game development, visual effects and design.
- Powerful 3D modeling - Advanced tools for modeling and texturing helps you work faster and more efficiently.
- Development of equipment and animation of characters - Integrated set of tools for character animation (CAT) is an advanced system of rigging and animation.
- Several built-in rendering module - Artists can create realistic or stylized work with closely integrated into the 3ds Max scan line and the mental ray rendering modules, including an unlimited network rendering mental ray for rendering acceleration.
- Enhanced support for manufacturing processes - With support for C + + and. NET application developers can integrate 3ds Max into current manufacturing processes.
- Import / export of FBX for Unreal - Creation and animation of models in Autodesk 3ds Max, export files in Autodesk ® FBX ® import and Unreal Editor.
Before installing the program you want to install
for Win7, and only VCRedist dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64 from your 3rdParty
for XP and Vista you need to install additional Windows Installer and MS XML version 6 and the corresponding bit in the folder 3rdParty
and Microsoft. NET Framework 3.5 SP1
When setting to disable the installation of mental ray 3.9 satellite service!
To run the program requires the latest Microsoft DirectX.
ThinkBOX Krakatoa MX, FROST, XMesh 9
Krakatoa is the renderer of the particles, in which virtually no limit to the number of particles - can be used up to 100 million particles - it all depends on the amount of available memory. This increased functionality is due to the fact that the particle is not a geometric object, and point. SMP is not supported until version 1.5.hh - had the advantage of single-processor system with a fast processor and plenty of memory, compared to a multi-system, but with less memory. Starting with version 1.5.hh supported multi-structure, preference is given to the 64-bit Here is an example of special effects with creatures in the movie Krakatoa skailain http://vimeo.com/17416025
Frost is a net generator of particles for Autodesk 3ds Max, which can generate a grid of particles, cloud tops, the position of the object and a data file using dots of different methods of cloning, iso-surfaces and geometries. Frost takes full advantage of modern multi-core systems and can generate a multi-million polygon mesh of the millions of points in a matter of seconds, while spending on processing a small amount of memory.
XMesh is a set of tools for geometry caching animated scenes in the sequence of files and subsequent loading of the data for rendering. XMesh MX - an implementation of the 3ds Max toolset XMesh. XMesh MX module consists of a conservation XMesh Saver MX, which displays the interface for processing senna MAXScript and save files XMesh, and module loading XMesh Loader MX.