Zillya! LiveCD 22.214.171.124 (14.05.2012)
Zillya! LiveCD 126.96.36.199 (14.05.2012) | 521 MB
Zillya! LiveCD - specifically designed for cases when the operating system is corrupted by malicious software and no longer able to work properly, or does not load.
- Full scan, even if the operating system can not be loaded.
- Zillya! LiveCD before treatment makes backup copies of files, which allows you to recover files properly disinfected.
- Boot disk Zillya! LiveCD is using an alternative operating system that is able to run most Windows-based programs.
- Can connect external USB-drives. Also, in many cases it is possible to connect to the Internet.
When to use Zillya! LiveCD?
- The computer is not possible to install the regular version Zillya! Anti-virus because of damage to certain services in the system. Signs of this decline is an installer program, it freezes, the inability to run after installing antivirus
- The computer can not boot. This is possible if the day before you go to suspicious websites or installing new software - this is a sign of potential infection.
- Traces of infection occur even after treatment and removal of malware. For example, files were deleted, and after a while they again are Storozhev, or after the complete removal of all infected files, signs of infection does not disappear.
How to use Zillya! LiveCD?
A. Download the image Zillya! LiveCD on an uninfected computer.
Two. Write the downloaded image to a CD-R or CD-RW.
Three. Insert the disk into an infected computer and then restart it.
4. After rebooting, go into the settings BIOS (often it is done by pressing the Del, F12 or F2 at the start of the boot - before Windows starts to load. There, check that your computer will boot from the optical disc.
Five. If done correctly, once you reboot your computer, you will see a menu Zillya! LiveCD. Select the item in it Zillya! LiveCD.
6. After loading the operating system will load the scanner that allows to perform virus scans and found to cure the problem