Abaqus 6.11 for Catia V5-6R2012
Abaqus 6.11 for Catia V5-6R2012 | 733.2 mb
Abaqus for CATIA V5 brings Abaqus finite element analysis (FEA) technology into the CATIA V5 user environment. CATIA V5 provides the powerful and flexible design capabilities, and Abaqus for CATIA V5 makes the design model and the simulation model one and the same. The result is a complete package for deploying proven FEA-based simulation throughout the design process.
We've teamed up with global leaders in a number of different industries, including consumer electronics, automotive and aerospace, to help set the development direction for Abaqus for CATIA V5 by specifying and evaluating new features. With the benefit of their input, Abaqus for CATIA V5 tackles a range of high-value workflows without leaving CATIA V5. Automation and scripting tools open Abaqus for CATIA V5 to customization and additional efficiencies for scenarios that you perform on a regular basis.
- Scalable solution that accelerates product development by enabling design engineers using CATIA V5 to reuse their geometric models and perform advanced simulations using Abaqus with full associativity between geometric and analysis models
- Fully integrated solution that provides access to CATIA V5 meshing tools and postprocessing capabilities
- Support for CATIA V5 advanced connections, Knowledgeware, publications, model optimization, and analysis assembly
- Linear and nonlinear static, dynamic, and thermal analysis capabilities
- Powerful techniques for modeling complex multipart interactions in assemblies
- Leverage CATIA-defined linear material properties, or extend to include nonlinear properties
About Dassault Syst?mes
Dassault Syst?mes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading 3D design software, 3D Digital Mock-Up and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported.
Dassault Syst?mes' collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 150,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries around the globe.