Autodesk Inventor Pro 2008 & AutoCAD Mechanical 2008 | 6,41 Gb
Autodesk Inventor ® is a high-performance three-dimensional parametric solid and surface modeling with the ability to automatically generate drawings. The system of market-oriented engineering and is designed to work with large projects containing more than 13,000 components.
Adaptive technology allows Autodesk Inventor to design products of high complexity in the context of the assembly - from pre-conceptual design to simulate the operation of the product, taking into account dependencies imposed by the assembly. Autodesk Inventor provides a single integrated solution that enables design engineers working in the field of mechanics and electricians, significantly improve the performance of the design, monitoring and documentation of complex engineering products.
The composition of a DVD:
- Autodesk Inventor Pro 2008
- Autodesk Vault 2008
- Autodesk Design Review 2008
- Autodesk OEM View 2008
Composition of DVD 2:
- AutoCAD Mechanical 2008 (ex. Autodesk Mechanical Desktop)
Update Autodesk Inventor Pro 2008:
Before installing the Autodesk Inventor 2008 Service Pack 2, you must install Autodesk Inventor 2008 Service Pack 1.
- Autodesk Inventor 2008 Service Pack 1 [MSP / 31,713,792 bytes]
- Manual in English Autodesk Inventor 2008 Service Pack 1 [TXT / 13,019 bytes]
- Autodesk Inventor 2008 Service Pack 2 [MSP / 25,899,008 bytes]
- Manual in English Autodesk Inventor 2008 Service Pack 2 [TXT / 25,476 bytes]
Version: Build 254 Release: 2008
Language: Russian + English
Compatibility with Vista: unknown
Recommended system requirements necessary for the efficient operation of Inventor 2008 in the design of parts and products, which include no more than 1000 parts:
- Windows 2000 Professional SP4.
- Windows XP Professional SP2.
- Windows XP Professional x64 Edition.
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 2.2 GHz or higher, or compatible with them.
- At least 1 GB of RAM.
- Graphics card with 128 MB of RAM or more, which supports Direct3D 9 or OpenGL.
- At least 3.5 GB of free disk space (for installation).
- Internet connection to download files, and access to the service Subscription Aware.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 SP2 (or higher).
- Microsoft Excel 2000 or later for parametric components, tailored threads, as well as for creating parts / products based on spreadsheets.
To work with complex models, as well as products that have a large number of components (more than 1,000 parts), Autodesk makes the following additional requirements:
- At least 3 GB of RAM.
- Processor 3 GHz and above.
- Graphics-level CAD workstations (using OpenGL).
RAR Pasword is: scenerelease_and_latest_stuff_by_saud_1
Link Extabit, Ryushare:
If links die, I will reupload at here.