Wenlin 4.0.2 (Windows\Mac OS\Linux) [2011, ENG] China Dictionary
Wenlin 4.0.2 (Windows\Mac OS\Linux) [2011, ENG] China Dictionary | 567MB
The best explanatory Chinese electronic dictionary: etymology, mnemonics, sounding hieroglyphs, a recipe with a brush, examples, and phrases, the order of strokes, the conversion of texts and other classic texts in the Chinese language is attached.
A. Unpack wenlin40mac.zip. and copy the contents of the folder Wenlin4 (in Applications).
Two. Unpack wenlin402mac_update.zip. and copy the contents of the folder Wenlin4 (in Applications).
A. Unpack wenlin40mac.zip. and copy the contents into Program Files (folder only Wenlin4, __ MACOSX folder is not needed).
Two. Set wenlin402update.exe.
Run through Wine. Refer to the installation of Win.
Update dictionaries for all systems (optional)
A. Unpack wenlin_dictionary_changes_2011_02_07.zip anywhere.
Two. Open in Wenlin, and turn changes_2011_02_07_cidian.wenlin changes_2011_02_07_zidian.wenlin menu and select Dictionary Import List of Entries.
Connect the audio database for all the systems of Wenlin3 (optional)
A. Unzip the folder, w3sound.rar Wenlin4 (or, if you have already installed Wenlin3, copy the folder from there w3sound).
If you have Windows, you can simply unzip Wenlin4PortWin.rar (updated dictionaries, audio, database connected) to any location and run the program file wenlin.exe. Since this version of the gathering itself, nothing is guaranteed. Properly installed - see above.
Changes in the fourth version (eng)
- Improved ABC Chinese-English dictionary with numerous additions and revisions. Chinese characters are included for all example sentences.
- New high-quality ABC English-Chinese dictionary edited by John DeFrancis and Zhang Yanyin. (Available as a [book] from UH Press!)
- Both Chinese and English entries are marked with grade levels A / B / C / D / ..., based on graded word lists prepared by PRC specialists in teaching the two languages. Chinese vocabulary grade levels are based on Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi (HSK), the official test of Chinese proficiency.
- Flashcard improvements: support for words rather than only single characters; more flexibility about question types; a documented XML file format that could be shared with other software.
- For Pinyin transcriptions of common Chinese words (grades A / B / C / D), changes in tone are indicated while preserving the original tone, using either a dot or a line below the vowel.
- Text with sound: a sample dialog from the John DeFrancis textbook Beginning Chinese is included, with sound recordings for each sentence. Choose Sample Texts from the File menu.
- Wenlin now allows users to open an unlimited number of separate resizable windows and sub-windows.
- Right-click for pop-up menu for cut / copy / paste / look-up / pronounce; double-click for highlighting whole word.
- Toolbar has new tools, a new appearance, and greater flexibility.
- New commands: Recent Files / Words / Fonts (in the File, Dictionary, and Font menus, respectively).
- New Search menu command: Search Dictionaries (like Search Files, but search the dictionaries). Search: Find / Replace now includes powerful Regular Expression (PCRE) support.
- Full Unicode Unihan 6.0 support for more than 75,000 Chinese characters.
- Users now have direct access to Wenlin's CDL technology, including the ability to edit / create an unlimited number of custom Chinese characters.
- New commands in the Options menu: Show / Hide Dictionary Items, for showing / hiding various dictionary details (like simple / full form characters, pinyin, English pronunciation, etc.); And Advanced Options, with several more things that can be customized for special uses.
- Instant Look-up displays explanations of dictionary part-of-speech abbreviations.
- Wenlin users now have access to the Wenlin Source Code (mostly in the C programming language), to help customize and improve the program. If interested, please contact Wenlin Institute for details.