Presonus Studio One Professional v2.0.5 WIN/OSX Incl Keygen
AiR | April 2012 | 335 MB
Studio One 2 is a new music creation and production application for Mac OSX and Windows XP/Seven that makes audio recording, MIDI sequencing, and audio mastering simple right out of the box, yet provides a wealth of professional features.
Fresh code, innovative drag-and-drop MIDI mapping and plug-in management, auto-configuration with PreSonus hardware, good audio quality, unlimited tracks and plug-ins per track and a powerful, inventive, Start page that puts the whole project right in your hands are just a few of the compelling features that make Studio One the next generation in audio software, according to PreSonus.
Studio One gives you a complete, easy-to-use solution from raw tracks to
finished master, while supporting the latest standards and technologies.
•Elegant single-window work environment.
•Powerful drag-and-drop functionality.
•Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses and FX
•Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player.
•Integrated mastering solution with automatic mix updating, waveform
editing, effects, Red Book CD burning, and digital release.
•Automatic delay compensation.
•64-bit processing (even on 32-bit machines).
•Easy-to-use sidechain routing.
•64-bit effects suite.
•Virtual instruments collection.
•Intuitive MIDI-mapping system.
•Real-time audio timestretching and resampling.
•AU, VST2, VST3, and ReWire support.
•K System metering.
•Compatible with any ASIO-, Windows Audio-,or Core Audio-compliant audio
Changes in v2.0.5
The 2.0.5 update has the following enhancements:
• Ampire™ XT amp models were reworked for better sound
• Any command can now be assigned to any MIDI CC message.
• Markers have a Stop flag that stops playback at the marker.
• Manual now available in German, Japanese, Spanish, and French
• Exchange and Sound Set Builder now supported in Artist version
• Audio-file resampling during playback now uses the audio cache, reducing CPU usage in some cases.
• Dithering is now applied to 24-bit audio files if the dithering option is on.
• Tracks can be resized horizontally in the arrangement
• Added two new track heights: Overview and Minimal (these make tracks very slender so you can see more tracks at once)
• Retains channel settings and automation when replacing an instrument in an Instrument track.
• Performance meter adds RAM usage display (in 32-bit version)
• Tape Style monitoring option (Options/Advanced/Devices) mutes playback on audio track
• Transform now always uses 32-bit floating-point math
• Now shows file size in Exchange-item previews
• Events with bend markers are bounced to a new file before editing in Melodyne
• You can right-click on an event to remove Melodyne
• If you close a song without saving, a list shows which files will be deleted
• Expand Folder command is now in contextual menu
• Tab to transients in Audio parts
• Next and Previous Track commands added to FaderPort (shift + left/right channel buttons)
• Save FX on/off state in FX Chains
• Product keys from user account are listed in the Activation window
The 2.0.5 update fixes the following issues:
• Event FX delay compensation fixed
• Had multiple crossfades when comping within the same time range
• Take selection did not respect event resize
• Folders for Universal Audio UAD plug-in preset-sorting was incorrect
• Problems with missing file dialog
• Wrong event size in Audio parts after changing tempo
• Split Events moved new event to back
• Event FX freeze moved the event out of an Audio part
• Keyboard shortcut for “Remove Track and Instrument” didn’t work
• Audition of moved notes in Editor was not using note velocity
• Layer change while recording created doubled events
• Crashed using audio interfaces with only a mono input (e.g., Apogee One)
• Event FX restore had wrong length
• FX channel was not mapped to bus when “Add Bus for selected channels” was used
• Stretch event state was not saved with Audio loop
• Problem with mute-automation writing on grouped tracks
• Controller recording with VST3 version of VSL plug-in could not be recorded on multiple channels
• Move to Cursor removed shared copy of Instrument part
• Bend marker did not hold position when it was moved toward its original position
• Invisible bend marker was used for Tab to Transients (not used now)
• Old loop range was not restored after auditioning range on a layer
• SFZ files were copied to media folder (now are not copied)
• IR Maker: Displayed wrong default IR Length
• Gate: Release time was not restored
• Impact: Sync mode and transpose issues
• There was no real-time Image Export in Project page
• Save was not enabled when volume was adjusted in Project page
• [Windows®] Sample-rate change was not working correctly for Focusrite Sapphire interfaces
• [Mac® OS X] Dynamics-processing graph had the wrong popup-menu placement on a second monitor screen
• [Mac OS X] Some AU plug-in parameters could not be used with automation
• [Mac OS X] 64-bit VST plug-ins made with JUCE had gray GUI (e.g., Blue Cat Audio or Cytomic Glue)
• [Mac OS X] When restoring Transform event to original, AU plug-in settings were not restored.
Buy a Premium Account Ryushare = High speed + parallel downloads!