Studio Wormbone - Varifiably Wicked Synthesis (WAV/AIFF/REX)
Studio Wormbone - Varifiably Wicked Synthesis (WAV/AIFF/REX) | 718MB
Here is a modern synthetic collection without equal. Varifiably Wicked Synthesis from Studio Wormbone is unabashedly propulsive in it's attitude. It's ready to make your speakers pound. It wants to show your eardrums the ecstasy of exhilaration! The content is comprised of synth line loops and electro drum one shot kits forming a robust workhorse toolkit.
Here's the breakdown:
- 50 Tonal synth loops with emphasis on rhythmic melody.
- 50 Atonal synth loops accentuating stylistic sound design.
- 10 Thematically flavored and individually crafted electro drum kits, each having two cymbals/hi-hats/kicks/snares, three FX sounds, and four tom hits. (that amounts to a total of 20 cymbals, 20 hi hats, 20 kicks, 20 snares, 30 FX, and 40 toms!)
The main thrust of the synth loops are as follows:
- Monophonic modern and vintage analog hardware recorded through Universal Audio and API preamplification and Apogee A/D conversion.
- Mostly 4/4 time signatures.
- 80 to 180 BPM tempo range with the majority of loops around 130 BPM.
- Key signature and BPM included in file name for easy integration into projects regardless of host software.
Lay these loops into your current productions for instant gratification or creatively edit them to conceive altogether different combinations, using them to spark the inception of entirely new tracks. Then fill them out 'construction kit' style with the electro drum kits using your favourite sequencing software. High sound pressure levels never felt so wicked!
Formats provided are WAV/AIF/REX2 in 24-Bit/44.1kHz resolution. All included files are Royalty-Free. Every sound has been professionally recorded, edited, sliced, mastered, and formated with the utmost care and is usable with all major audio software programs including Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Sonar, FL Studio, Sony Acid, Garageband, Ableton Live and Reason. All sounds are compatible cross platform with either Mac or PC.