AutoDesk Simulation Multiphysics 2013 (x32/x64/Multi) -ISO | 6,06 Gb
Autodesk Simulation is part of Digital Prototyping Autodesk ®. This product contains a set of tools for engineering calculations and analysis is intended for use in mechanical engineering and industrial production. Autodesk Simulation allows design engineers to make informed decisions at the earliest stages of design. Support for various media-aided design and simulation tools developed using the finite element provide producers the opportunity to explore design intent and accurately predict the behavior of the products during the operation. With Autodesk Simulation can test and optimize products before the start of their production. This increases efficiency, reduces the need for physical prototypes, allows to achieve cost savings and reduce the number of errors.
• Support for multi-CAD - Direct associative data exchange with most popular CAD systems.
• Modeling and application of the net - Use of tools and wizards to improve the efficiency and accuracy of finite element analysis.
• Static tension and linear dynamics - Analysis of static and dynamic strength of the products.
• Combined Strength and kinematic analysis - Simulation of multimass systems to support large-scale movement and deformation of strong contact with body parts.
• Analysis of the methods of computational fluid dynamics - The study of thermal characteristics of products, execution of a detailed analysis of fluid flow.
• Complex physical processes - Research multiple physical factors by comparing results of different types of analysis.
Autodesk Simulation software, part of the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping, provides a range of mechanical simulation tools to help designers and engineers make decisions earlier in the engineering design process. Support for multi-CAD environments and extensive finite element modeling tools help manufacturers study initial design intent and accurately predict product performance. Companies worldwide use Autodesk ® Simulation Mechanical and Autodesk ® Simulation Multiphysics software to validate and optimize designs before manufacturing-increasing efficiency, minimizing reliance on physical prototypes, reducing costs, and decreasing errors.
• CAD support-Direct, associative data exchange with most CAD software.
• Modeling and meshing-Create finite element models and meshes using tools and wizards designed to improve productivity and simulation accuracy.
• Video: Static stress and linear dynamics-Study structural response of designs.
• Video: Mechanical event simulation-Enhance design decisions by using multibody dynamics with support for large-scale motion, large deformation, and large strain with body-to-body contact.
• Video: Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) simulation-Study thermal characteristics of designs and perform accurate, detailed fluid flow analysis.
• Video: Multiphysics-Study multiple physical factors acting simultaneously by combining results from different analysis types.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
• Unpack, burn or mount with D-Tools & install.
• Check Crack / install.txt on DVD1
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7
RAR Password is: scenerelease_and_latest_stuff_by_saud_1
Link Extabit, Ryushare, Lumfile :
If links die, I will reupload at here.