Matlab R2011b v7.13 Build 564 Additional materials
MATLAB R2011b v7.13 Build 564 Additional materials | 7.29 GB
MATLAB - a high-level technical computing language, interactive environment for algorithm development and modern tools of data analysis. MATLAB than with traditional programming languages ??(C / C , Java, Pascal, FORTRAN) allows an order to reduce the time for solving standard problems, and greatly simplifies the development of new algorithms. MATLAB is the foundation of all MathWorks family of products is the main tool for solving a wide range of scientific and applied problems in areas such as modeling facilities and development of control systems, design of communication systems, signal and image processing, measurement signals and testing, financial modeling, computational biology, etc.
The core of MATLAB allows the easiest way to work with real matrices, complex analysis and data types. Contains built-in linear algebra (LAPACK, BLAS), fast Fourier transform (FFTW), functions for working with polynomials, functions, basic statistics and numerical solutions of differential equations. All built-in kernel functions designed and optimized MATLAB experts and work faster or the same as their equivalent in C / C .
* platform-independent, high-level programming language oriented to matrix computations, and the development of algorithms.
* Interactive environment for code development, managing files and data.
* The functions of linear algebra, statistics, Fourier analysis, the solution of differential equations, etc.
* Rich visualization, 2-D and 3-D graphics.
* Built-in user interface design to create complete applications in MATLAB.
* Tools integration with C / C , inheritance code, ActiveX technology.
* Access to the functions. NET 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0.
There is a peculiarity in the behavior of the installer. He does not set up an association with the extension files and does not create icons if you choose Matlab with the settings in silence.
That there was an association with the file extensions (such as opening a m-file by double-clicking), and that created the icons in the Start menu and desktop should be:
1. Select Custom-installation (not Typical).
2. DO NOT put "MATLAB Distributed Computing Server 5.1".
And then after selecting the components, the setting here is such a window, where you can make the desired choice.
If you find yourself on the confirmation window does not see the settings window is too late ... and then the window will not setting associations. Go back and look for what went wrong!
If you really need Distributed Computing Server, then the installation does not remove the checkmark Distributed Computing Server. But you must create an icon hand and prescribe the file associations. Icon must be set to \ bin \ matlab.exe, and file associations can be assigned command Matlab (Matlab need to run under admin) by type:
cd ([matlabroot '\ toolbox \ matlab \ winfun \ private']);
fileassoc ('add', '. m');
fileassoc ('add', '. mat');
Major product changes MATLAB version R2011b:
- MATLAB: For a quick start on a Windows platform using the Startup Accelerator, reading and writing arrays in parts of the MAT-files, as well as a new tool for importing spreadsheets.
- Parallel Computing Toolbox: Increase the number of local concurrent threads from 8 to 12
- Image Processing Toolbox: A parallel block processing of large images using Parallel Computing Toolbox.
- Global Optimization Toolbox: Adding a nonlinear integer programming solver in genetic algorithms.
- Statistics Toolbox: The method of Lasso and elastic net for linear regression with the transformation of the dependent variables of the data sets of high dimensionality.
- Financial Derivatives Toolbox: Calculation of price volatility for the repayment of funds, structured notes and bonds with increasing / decreasing coupon payments.
- Data Acquisition Toolbox: Support payments for IEPE accelerometers.
- Instrument Control Toolbox: Support for serial data transfer via Bluetooth.
- Bioinformatics Toolbox: NGS Browser to display multiple tracks sequentially ordered data stored in formats SAM / BAM.
- Robust Control Toolbox: Auto-tuning regulators with an arbitrary structure.
Major product changes Simulink version R2011b:
- Simulink: Project Manager (Project manager) for configuration management of libraries, components, models, scripts, and MAT-files.
- Simulink Coder: Parallel computing on multicore processors for the PC host (host-based targets) and xPC Target.
- Embedded Coder: Code Coverage with LDRA Testbed ? profiling and performance of the functions during the testing regimes in SIL and PIL.
- Simulink Fixed Point: Automatically scales in light of the range of signals.
- Simulink Design Optimization: Optimization models for frequency standards.
- SimElectronics: Models of semiconductor devices taking into account the temperature and custom ports.
- SimEvents: Faster discrete event simulation and a simplified modeling of hybrid systems.
- IEC Certification Kit: Support for the ISO 26 262 for Simulink Design Verifier and Simulink Verification and Validation.
1) Select the option "install manually without using the internet".
2) Enter the following key:
3) use the file "license_standalone.dat" when the program asks the license file.
1) Select the option "install manually without using the internet"
2) Enter the following key:
3) If necessary, install "license manager".
4) use the file "license_server.dat" when the program asks the license file.
Buy a Premium Account Extabit.com to download file with fast speed
If you like my thread, please replay to keep topic live.
Thanks for download.