Sony Vegas Pro 11.0.682 32bit/64bit (patch keygen DI) ChingLiu
Sony Vegas Pro 11.0.682 32bit/64bit (patch keygen DI) ChingLiu | 450MB
Vegas Pro 11 provides an efficient, intuitive and integrated content creation environment for video and broadcast professionals. Now featuring GPU-accelerated performance with OpenCL-supported devices, Vegas Pro 11 powers through video processing and rendering tasks with ease. With innovative stereoscopic 3D tools, broad format support, unparalleled audio control, and GPU-ignited effects processing and rendering, the Vegas Pro 11 collection streamlines your workflow like never before.
. Opens: AA3, AAF, AIF, ASF, AU, AVI, BMP, BWF, CDA, DIG, DLX, DPX, DV, EXR, FLAC, GIF, HDP, IVC, JPG, M2T, M2TS, MOV, Sony MXF, MP3, MP4, M4A, MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 video, MTS, OGG, OMA, PCA, PNG, PSD, QT, R3D, SFA, SND, SWF*, TIFF, TGA, VOX, W64, WAV, WDP, WMA, WMV
. Saves: AA3, AC3, AIF, ATRAC, AVC, AVI, DPX, EXR, FLAC, HDP, MOV, MP3, MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 video, MP4, M2T, Sony MXF, OGG, PCA, RM, W64, WAV, WMA, WMV
. DVD encoding, Video: NTSC 4:3, NTSC Widescreen, PAL 4:3, PAL Widescreen
. DVD encoding, Audio: AC-3 5.1 or stereo, PCM
. BD encoding, Video: MPEG-2 or AVC, 1080-60i, 1080-50i and 1080-24p
. BD encoding, Audio: AC-3 5.1 or stereo, PCM
Vegas Pro 11 system requirements
. Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit or 64-bit SP2, or Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit
. 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
. 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
. 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
. OHCI-compatible IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
. USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
. Windows-compatible sound card
. DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
. Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
. Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
. Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc burning only)
. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (included on application disc)
. Apple QuickTime 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
. Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
. Supported NVIDIA or ATI cards for GPU-acceleration (please see the GPU acceleration page for more information)
Changes in Version 11.0:
* GPU-accelerated video processing (please see System Requirements for information about supported hardware).
* New Titles & Text plug-in.
* Improved usability for the ProType Titler.
* Added a new Star Wipe transition.
* Added a new Radial Pixelate video plug-in.
* Added per-parameter keyframes for many video plug-ins.
* The Transitions, Video FX, Media Generators, and (new) Compositors windows all include folders to group plug-ins and a search box to help you find plug-ins easily.
* The Stabilize plug-in has been simplified and improved.
* The Stereoscopic 3D Adjust plug-in now includes Floating Windows controls to allow you to mask the edge of the video frame to compensate for screen-edge violations.
* Added a Stereoscopic 3D depth control to the Cookie Cutter effect, as well as Cross Effect and Iris transitions.
* Support for NVIDIA 3D Vision on single-display systems using the Windows Graphics Card device (available in Preferences > Preview Device).
* Event Pan/Crop is now integrated into the Video Event FX dialog.
* Improved usability for the Mixing Console.
* A simplified Master Bus window provides you with a streamlined view of your project's master output.
* Sync links provide an additional method of keeping events synchronized: a linked event retains synchronization when the event it is linked to is moved but can be moved independently.
* An updated Render As dialog streamlines the rendering process and makes it easy to manage your favorite render templates.
* Integrated Upload to YouTube.
* MainConcept AVC/AAC improvements:
* Added MP4 templates for Internet distribution.
* Added an Enable progressive download check box to the Video tab of the Custom Settings dialog to allow your videos to begin playing during download.
* Added support for GPU-accelerated rendering.
* Added support for RED EPIC clips.
Notable fixes/changes in version 11.0 (Build 682)
. Fixed a crash that could occur on some computers during playback if the Split Screen View was used in the Clipboard mode.
. Fixed a crash that could occur when right-clicking the Pan/Crop ruler.
. Fixed a crash that could occur opening certain FLAC files.
. Fixed a crash or hang that could occur when switching between Video FX and Compositors windows with certain OFX plug-ins.
. Fixed a hang that could occur with Spiral, Split, Squeeze, and Zoom transitions on certain NVIDIA GPUs.
. Fixed the ability render more than 4 channels of audio to Sony MXF format.
. Fixed an issue that could cause garbled audio in the rendered file if the last playback direction was reverse.
. Re-enabled GPU acceleration of Cookie Cutter (Video FX) and Page Loop (Transition) on AMD GPUs when running Catalyst 12.2 or newer.
. Fixed an error message that would appear when writing to theSony XDCAM Professional Media Station (XDS) internal drive from Vegas.
Languages : Multilingual
OS: Windows Vista / 7 32 bit / 64 bit
http://www.netload.in/dateijbDosFOOJv/Sony Vegas Pro 11.0.682.part1.rar.htm
http://www.netload.in/dateiBNRSJxDuvd/Sony Vegas Pro 11.0.682.part2.rar.htm