Silent Hill: Homecoming (2009/MULTI2/RePack by Naitro)
PC | ENG/RUS | Developer: Double Helix Games | 2009 | 1.86 GB
Genre: Action (Survival horror) / 3D / 3rd Person
Weird, disturbing dreams began to torment Alex Shepard even away from home. When a professional soldier, finally returned to his native town of Shepards Glen, I found that the nightmare turned into reality. In the darkness thickened doorways, streets were deserted, and the house of the Alex became the abode of fear and despair. The younger brother disappeared, setting off on his quest for his father never came back, and my mother in on itself and discarded from the outside world ... Silent Hill: Homecoming - is a worthy continuation of the famous series, each episode of which stretches the nerves and the blood freezes better than first-rate psychological thrillers and horror films . In the role of Alex Shepard will visit you again immersed in a viscous fog town of Silent Hill, where a whitish veil hiding the generation of the worst nightmares. What happened while Alex was absent, and his brother, still a teenager, is connected with the reigning around the madness* Find the answers to these questions only you can ...
- The next chapter in the rich history in the dramatic scene of Silent Hill will reveal new secrets, and cursed the town of Toluca Lake.
- Modern graphics technology have breathed life into "painted" nightmares. Great game of shadows and high-quality lighting led to believe what is happening on the screen and all my being to plunge into the atmosphere of unaccountable, panic.
- Alex Shepard - a former soldier, and therefore to fight and shoot for him - the usual thing. And even if instead of the usual enemies, he was faced with the unknown creatures of evil, old skills are still useful. Much improved combat system allows you to attack the enemy in different ways and spend the whole combination of punches.
- To get to the bottom of the events and unravel a dark mystery, a little shaking his fists - you have to think a head. You are waiting for the original and deadly puzzles.
- Stresses caused by shaking the atmosphere would have been impossible without the brilliant soundtrack composer for the authorship of the permanent series composer Akira Yamaoka.
- Do not cut / video recoded at 50%
- Game Version 1.0
- Crack the text from the 1.0 (ZoG / DK team)
- Set 15 - 20 minutes.
- Run the game through the shortcut on the desktop.
- Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: Core 2 Duo E6400/Athlon 64 X2 4200 +
- Memory: 1 GB
- Graphics Card: GeForce 7600/Radeon HD 2600
- Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX ? 9.0
- Free hard drive space: 9 GB hard drive