Maxwell Render 2.6 (x86/x64) & Plugins + Maxwell Render Tutorials | 1,41 Gb
Maxwell Render Nextlimit company is an independent system of visualization (rendering) of three-dimensional objects, which is based on the principle of "no assumptions". That is, it is based on the physical properties of light and surfaces. Since the program uses the equation of the wave theory of light, it is possible to visualize three-dimensional scenes with unprecedented quality. Also present in the assembly of Maxwell Render Tutorials.
Maxwell Render Nextlimit company is an independent system of visualization (rendering) of three-dimensional objects, which is based on the principle of "no assumptions". That is, it is based on the physical properties of light and surfaces. Since the program uses the equation of the wave theory of light, it is possible to visualize three-dimensional scenes with unprecedented quality.
Key new features and enhancements in this version:
- A new procedural primitive for creating hair (compatible with Shave & Haircut, Maya Hair, Max Hair, Ornatrix, Cinema Hair);
- A new procedural primitive for rendering particles (compatible with RealFlow particles, Maya particles, 3dsMax);
- Support for vector displacement, and a new algorithm for the displacement;
- Support for the reference MXS-falylov;
- Support for the reference materials (?)
- Improvements in image processing, filtering and aliasing (Big improvements in image processing, filtering and aliasing);
- Improved integration with RealFlow;
3D Studio Max - 8-2012
ArchiCAD - 12-15
Cinema4D - 9.6-13
LightWave - 8-11
Maya - 2008-2012
Rhinoceros - 4, 5
SketchUp - 6, 7, 8RS, 8SA (for drugs, we thank Ilya)
SolidWorks - 2007-2012
SoftImage - 2011, 2012
After Effects CS3-CS5
Maxwell Render Tutorials
Maxwell Render is objectively recognized professional 3D renderer with a reputation for high quality and physically accurate for use in architectural visualization, jewelry, product design, special effects and animation industry. This course is intended for training to work with Maxwell Render quickly and efficiently. In an easy and consistent manner, a successful artist Jason Maranto teaches even beginners to successfully use the realism and beauty of Maxwell Render. Jason focuses on understanding the powerful features of a material.
Link Rapidshare.com, Lumfile,Extabit, Ryushare & Rapidgator :
If links die, I will reupload at here.