Grass Valley 6.07 2.64 GB
Grass Valley 6.07 | 2.64 GB
EDIUS 6 nonlinear editing software is designed to meet the requirements of both a broadcast production environment and the independent editor requiring the highest quality, ease of use, and fastest finishing possible. Grass Valley editing systems are the fastest way to finish content, whether for news, sports, entertainment, documentary, or education.
About Grass Valley LLC.
Thats a bold statement, but a true one. As the worlds premiere broadcast and professional solutions supplier, Grass Valley has over 3,000 active broadcast customers, and tens of thousands of professional users generating content using Grass Valley tools.
For more than 50 years, Grass Valley has been, and continues to be, at the forefront of on-air and production innovation, creating some of the most accomplished products and services available in the market. With hundreds of patents?with many representing the most fundamental technologies that drive our industry?numerous Emmy? Awards, and countless other industry accolades, todays Grass Valley is built from best-of-breed pioneers making it the most progressive video equipment manufacturer and solutions provider in the industry. Grass Valley is also the only manufacturer providing equipment throughout the entire content creation chain?with cameras, switchers, routers, editors, servers, production automation systems, and more.
Our comprehensive portfolio spans a wide range of sophisticated solutions satisfying the needs of broadcasters, TV production facilities, and professional video users throughout the world. Our employees, R&D centers, manufacturing locations, and sales and services offices in every major country in the world all have one goal: providing best-in-breed products and services for content production and facility infrastructure.
About Grass Valley Canopus Edius 6
EDIUS 6 comes with support for a new proxy-based workflow and support for export in MXF formats to servers and professional file-based devices such as P2/XDCAM/GF and Canon XF.
EDIUS 6 software also includes many new features such as 10-bit editing support, 2K/4K support, free shape mask filter, and 16-camera multicam editing. EDIUS continues to be the worlds fastest editor when mixing formats such as MPEG-2, H.264, and DVCPRO all on the same timeline. EDIUS is WYSIWYG, seeing the full image preview while preserving the original image quality, with no loss of resolution or frame rate. EDIUS enables real-time playback of three or more streams without special hardware (verified in Grass Valley tests on computers with the latest Intel CPU).
Incorporating all of the real-time editing capabilities and features included with EDIUS Neo, EDIUS software also provides support for virtually all industry-standard equipment and formats, including the new Canon XF format and Canon EOS movie format. Supported input formats include P2, XDCAM, GF, AVCCAM, NXCAM, QuickTime, and Windows Media. It also supports all DV and HDV cameras and decks and 3D post production.
Featuring unrivaled video transcoding technology, EDIUS software performs conversion between different HD and SD resolutions, aspect ratios, and frame rates?all in real time. It also features real-time playback of all effects, keyers, transitions, and titles, and can export projects to any format or medium, including Blu-ray Disc and DVD video.
Whats new in Grass Valley Edius 6.07:
Version 6.07 ( Release: 04/04/2012)
- Fixed issue with sequences disappearing in Bin when consolidating the timeline using "Remove unused clips in Timeline".
- Fixed issue with switching other applications to EDIUS being slow when a lot of QuickTitler clips are placed in Bin.
- Fixed issue with QuickTime 7.7 when exporting files for iPhone and iPod the exported files did not include audio.
- Fixed issue with clips being recognized as offline clips when a HDD was formatted and then replaced with same clips.
- Fixed issue with EDIUS crashing when applying emboss to a title clip.
- Fixed issue with tearing noise appearing when adding transitions to clips with alpha.
- Fixed issue with importing MXF clips made in Omneon servers.
- Fixed issue with HiRes clip with corresponding P2 proxy not being transferred from Bin.
- Fixed issue with EDIUS crashes when adding mask filters before the layouter in a 10bit project.
- Fixed issue with blending frame being output in a frame base (progressive) project with progressive clips and applying slow motion.