Ableton Suite 8.3 MacOsX | 1.3GB
Ableton Suite is a complete software studio. Suite 8 gives you all of the features in Live 8 plus sound, with a radically new Library packed with beautiful new sounds and a wealth of useful resources.
Who Ableton is about 130 software developers, business people and product specialists. The company is run by Gerhard Behles (CEO) and Bernd Roggendorf (CTO), its original founders, and Jan Bohl (COO/CFO). Most Abletons are active in music production, performance or DJing.
What We make software for creating, producing, and performing music. Our flagship product, Live, has introduced a new approach to making music with computers on stage and in the studio that some call revolutionary. Live has received outstanding feedback from the international press and artists. There are now several hundred thousand Live users worldwide, and the number is growing fast.
When Ableton was founded in 1999 as an AG under German law. Live was introduced to the market in late 2001. Ableton Inc., our United States subsidiary, was incorporated in 2006.
Where Ableton headquarters are in Berlin, Germany, in the central "Mitte" district, near many great clubs and music venues. Ableton Inc. is in New York, in Manhattan's Chelsea district, also near great clubs and music venues.
Why We started Ableton in order to realize our personal vision of a computer-based music-making solution. We now enjoy working with a team of exceptionally bright and talented people, and take gratification from serving and interacting with the Live user community, the coolest we know.
About Ableton Suite 8:
Ableton Suite 8 is a package which gives you a rich world of sound, perfectly complementing the tools and features in Live 8. Suite 8 provides all the instruments a musician could hope for, including a wide range of synths, a powerful sampler, electric and acoustic drums, mallets, numerous sampled instruments.
Improvements and feature changes:
- A new "Upload to SoundCloud" option is available in the Export Audio/Video dialog. When enabled, Live will open an upload client after the file has been rendered to disk, so you can upload the rendered file directly to your SoundCloud account.
- Added automatic software updating. When enabled, Live will automatically download and install software updates in the background. Users who update to Live 8.3 from an older Live version will see a dialog box when launching Live 8.3 for the first time, where Automatic Updates can be enabled or disabled. You can always change the settings in Live’s "Licenses/Maintenance" Preferences. More detailed information about Automatic Updates is available in our Knowledge Base.
- Changed the naming of the Live application. The application is now called "Ableton Live 8" and does not include a specific revision number. The revision number can still be found in the About screen in the Help menu.
- The Windows installer has been updated to a newer version.
- The default installation path of the Live application has changed on Windows. More information can be found in our Knowledge Base.
- Added usage data collection. When enabled, Live will send data about your Live installation and usage to ableton.com. This data will be used to help our developers identify bugs and improve the software. Usage data collection is optional and can be enabled/disabled in the "Licenses/Maintenance" Preferences. More information can be found in our Knowledge Base.
- Added control surface support for Akai MPK Mini.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when modulating a parameter in the Corpus device with Max for Live.
- Fixed crashes and audio dropouts that could occur when hot-swapping through AAS instruments.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when undoing the deletion of the last warp marker in an audio clip.
Buy a Premium Account Extabit = High speed + parallel downloads!