CEI ENSIGHT GOLD 10.0.2b
CEI ENSIGHT GOLD v10.0.2b | 715 Mb
EnSight Gold on the RAVE, a detailed model of an intricate structure with many components, such as a jet engine, can be viewed from all angles and diverse vantage points. We can now bring our data visualizations more 'out of the screen' than before. It is surprising how much better you can understand complex phenomena when you have more control over how you view it.
EnSight Gold's distributed architecture handles scientific and engineering analysis models containing up to billions of nodes while optimizing memory use. It builds upon the full functionality of EnSight. Features unique to EnSight Gold include:
* SMP parallel processing support for more than 2 processors.
* Supports multi-pipe display to drive VR planar and non-planar display environments such as a RAVE or multi-panel display wall.
* "Heads Up" Macro (HUM) for creating customized VR interfaces as well as interaction using VR input devices for head tracking and manipulation.
* Output to POV-Ray ray-tracing program for photorealistic images.
* Interfaces with EnLiten Gold for sharing of results in VR environments.
* Support for 3D input devices by Trackd or write your own using CEI's provided API.
* Server-of-server (SoS) functionality for parallel processing of decomposed data on SMP or DMP architectures. See tutorial...