Mass Effect III [Update 2] (2012/MULTI2/Repack by R.G.BoxPack)
PC | ENG/RUS | Developer: BioWare | Publisher: Electronic Arts | 2012 | 6.8 GB
Genre: Action (Shooter) / RPG / 3D / 3rd Person
The land occupied by the galaxy is on the brink of destruction, and only you can fix it. Price Errors - oblivion. Your role - Captain Shepard, a character, which are creating yourself. Only you decide how events will unfold, what the world will be investigated, and who will participate in the alliance, which thou canst find, once and for all eliminate the threat of the Reapers. You povedesh this war, at its discretion: you can attack head-on, spraying the enemy fire, or a cunning plan to make a surprise attack. Collect a versatile team of professionals or choose a path of a lone wolf.
- A deep linear plot: a fantastic saga with many endings, depending on your choices and actions during the game.
- The giant scale of the events you have to fight in a variety of worlds across the galaxy to assemble a sufficient number of allies and fight off the earth before it is too late.
- Huge and cunning enemies: to engage in battle with huge monsters and small, but extremely clever and nimble reptiles, which make you sweat, chasing after them.
- Upgrade your arsenal: improved weapons, setting him on the details that many times will increase power and efficiency - sights, grips, barrels, and many other unique modifications. Each type of weapon inflicts damage to its appearance and has a unique visualization of the shot.
Features Update 2:
- Fixed issues when in some cases Shepard's customized facial features from ME1/ME2 may not be properly imported to ME3
- Fixed an issue when quickly and repeatedly selecting to Resume a Save could result in Player Level reset and a potential locking of powers.
- Fixed an issue when selecting Multiplayer in the Main Menu while under a poor network connection could result in an unresponsive state.
- Fixed a potential crash while accessing an in-game terminal from Eden Prime level.
- Fixed an issue when attempting to login while Server is down. It would display a Server Down message and accepting the Server Shutdown message would shut down the game.
- Fixed a potential memory crash while loading a Quick Save of a custom FemShep.
- Fixed an issue when restarting missions and acquiring an above max amount of weapon mods results in displayed debug text on-screen.
- Fixed an issue when an unresponsive game state could occur during transition after the Conduit level.
- Fixed an issue when DLC game saves can be accessed from an account without DLC if another account on the same computer has access to the related DLC.
- Fixed an issue when saves from different accounts on the same computer may become locked if one account has access to DLC which the other account does not.
Features of DLC:
- DLC includes party members-proteanina adventure on Eden Prime, a new weapon and an alternative look for the other party members (other than what comes with the collector's edition).
- "Out of the ashes" - extra content, and without Mass Effect 3 will complete the game.
- DLC ?created a separate team after the main part of the game was over."
- Supplement will be available not only to buyers or exclusive collector's editions of Digital Mass Effect 3, it can be purchased separately (similar to major additions to the previous games BioWare).
- Operating system: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or equivalent AMD
- RAM: 2 GB for XP and 3 GB for Vista / 7
- Video card: 512 MB GeForce 9800 or Radeon HD 4850 or better
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Free disk space: 11 GB
* Repak is made based on the version of the Licensing
* Audio quality 100%
* Video quality is 100%
* Sewn Update 2
* Exclusive installer
* All the way registry maintained
* Installation of additional software (DirectX, VisualC + +, PhysX)
* Sewn 3 DLC (Deluxe Edition, N7 Edition, From Ashes)
* Start the game and setup a shortcut on the desktop or the Start menu
* Installation requires 512 MB of RAM
RePack by R.G.BoxPack
A. Run the setup.exe file