Lumion 2.1 Build 4 (2012)
Lumion2.1 Build 4 (2012) | 2.55 GB
Officially registered inJanuary 2001, Act-3D is the company behind Lumion and Quest3D. Thecompany is completely devoted to development of real-time 3D authoringpackages. Lumion is a real-time 3D visualization tool for making moviesand still shots of architecture, planning and design. Lumion is areal-time 3D visualization tool for architects, urban planners anddesigners. Its perfectly suited for creating videos, still renderingsand live demonstrations with a quick turnaround.
Whats new in Lumion 2.1 Build 4
- New indoor andgarden plants
- New vases, planters and plantpots
- New Americanroad signs
- New postion coordinates type-in boxes
- Shadow mapcaching for faster rendering of spotlight shadows
- More responsiveGUI, especially at low frame rates
- More graphical improvements andsettings to tweak
- Optimized for more efficient memory usage
-Multi-language user interface (More languages are pending translation)
Youcan change the .xml for your country to localize it. If you want Lumiontranslated for your country and you can help with this let us know!
BUGFIXES IN 2.1 BUILD 4:
- The Lightmap material no longerflickers.
- Scene names are no longer incorrectly displayed asAutoSave.
- The Lock Position command now also works for treesand plants.
- Shadow filtering artifacts are no longer present onPrint/Poster resolution images.
URGENT: PLEASE READ THIS
Incertain situations, a scene may appear to have been saved, but the nexttime you load it, it seems to have been overwritten by a scene that youhave previously worked on. Apologies for the inconvenience - its areally nasty bug, so please bear with the developers until the problemhas been resolved.
Lumion 2.1 Build 3and 4 (and possibly earlier 2.1 builds as well)
RECOMMENDATIONSUNTIL THIS HAS BEEN FIXED
Restart Lumion after you have saved ascene.
Make backups of Scene files as soon as you have saved a scene.
Thefiles are located in Documents/Lumion 2/Scenes