NI Circuit Design Suite Power Pro 12.0 | 668.7 MB
Multisim is an industry-standard, best-in-class SPICE simulation environment. It is the cornerstone of the NI circuits teaching solution to build expertise through practical application in designing, prototyping, and testing electrical circuits.
National Instruments transforms the way engineers and scientists around the world design, prototype, and deploy systems for test, control, and embedded design applications. Using NI open graphical programming software and modular hardware, customers at more than 30,000 companies annually simplify development, increase productivity, and dramatically reduce time to market. From testing next-generation gaming systems to creating breakthrough medical devices, NI customers continuously develop innovative technologies that impact millions of people.
Benefits for Education
Developed for the educator who needs to teach all aspects of circuits and electronics, Multisim Education Edition provides the ability to seamlessly move students from theory to simulation to the lab. Regardless of the application area, the powerful environment offers the following benefits:
- Visualize and interact with circuit theory and equations
- Focus on course-specific concepts with SPICE simulation
- Transition to lab easier with seamless integration to NI hardware teaching platforms
- Facilitate student design projects in the same environment
Benefits for Circuit Design
Multisim Professional Edition provides the SPICE simulation and prototyping tools for reliable circuit design. Multisim has been optimized for usability to ensure domain experts and researchers can quickly realize their PCBs through:
- Improved designs earlier with accurate part selection
- Intuitive analysis and visualization of designs with simulation
- Rapid layout and routing with NI Ultiboard prototyping environment
- Simplified designs of NI hardware accessories
- Integrated prototype validation approach with NI LabVIEW
New Features in NI Multisim 12.0
The latest version of Multisim improves productivity for system design and circuits teaching with the addition of new SPICE models, NI and industry standard hardware connectors, analog and digital co-simulation, and usability enhancements.
Name: NI Circuit Design Suite Power Pro
Version: 12.0 Build 04.01.2012
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven
Size: 668.7 mb
If links die, I will reupload at here.