Rosetta Stone Persian (Farsi) Level 1-3 (Win/Mac) | 1.3 GB
For Rosetta Stone v3
Communicate and connect with the world. Build a foundation of fundamental vocabulary and essential language structure. Develop the Persian (Farsi) language skills to enjoy social interactions such as travel and shopping and learn to share your ideas and opinions in Persian (Farsi).
Persian (Farsi) Learning Tips
* Persian is written and read from right to left; with the exception of numbers, which are written from left to right.
* In Persian, certain vowels are not usually written. Rosetta Stone will help you learn how to determine the word from the context of the sentence.
* Speakers of Persian will often omit the subject of the sentence.
* Placement of stress within a word is important to convey a word?s meaning. Rosetta Stone helps you acquire proper pronunciation through exposure to native speech, useful practice, and corrective feedback.
* Most Persian letters change shape depending on whether they occur at the beginning, middle, or end of a word.
* There is no upper or lower case in Persian.
* In Persian, there are formal and informal ways to address others, depending on the age of the speaker and his or her relationship to the person being addressed.
* Numbers in Persian are written with modified Hindi numerals.
* Persian does not categorize words into masculine and feminine. It also does not have separate words for ?he? and ?she.?
* Persian verbs have many forms of past tense, including a form for an action recently completed and a form for one that has been completed for a long time.
Buy a Premium Account Extabit = High speed + parallel downloads!
http://extabit.com/file/27a3bs9631s2...es1707_Rosetta Stone - Persian (Farsi) - Level 1, 2, 3.andres1707.rar
Download(Letitbit): Install Skymonk to easy download