iATKOS v7 MacOSX x86 Leopard 10.5.7 for PC (Intel/AMD SSE2, SSE3)
OSX86 is a collaborative hacking project to run the Mac OS X computer operating system on non-Apple personal computers with x86 architecture processors.
- This DVD is designed for Non-Apple x86 computers (PC). So, do not try to boot it on Apple Hardware!
- This DVD includes Apple's Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.7 (9J61) installation for Intel and AMD CPUs, some basic drivers and x86 patches.
- Make sure that the md5 checksum of your iATKOS iso image matches the one in md5.rtf file. Do this MD5 check just before mounting or doing anything with the iso image! Otherwise you may have a faulty DVD image. Use quality media/burner and burn slowly.
- Read the readme to have success.
- The oscar goes to Apple and OSX86 community..
- This OSX86 installation DVD release supports both GPT and MBR partitioned harddrives.
- Full retail main system like boot132 installation.
- You can make Clean, Upgrade (from previous versions of OS X on Intel/AMD), Refresh (renew your existing 10.5.7 installation) and driver-only installs using iATKOS v7 DVD. Upgrade/Refresh is highly successful on previous iATKOS installs and will mostly work for other installations too, read the readme for the process.
- You can update your running system using software updater just like real Macs on most PC hardware(Intel/AMD).
- Easy installation on RAID targets with manual bootloader installers and packages.
- Enhanced hardware compatibility: various systems including ATI, SiS, VIA chipset motherboards, enhanced nVidia VGA support with universal efi string and modified enablers.
MD5 iATKOS_v7.iso > 6395be5253f53f716ed042db1dd599f3
Minimum hardware requirements:
x86 SSE2 CPU
10GB free space on target partition
OpenGL VGA card.