PinkNoise Studio - Deepflight v1.40 (KONTAKT, NKI, WAV) | 1.57 GB
Are you ready for a dive? Warm analogue strings, ambient textures, atmospheric pads, fat synth sounds - this is Deepflight. Deepflight is a Kontakt library based on the best sounds of the legendary Roland D-50 synthesizer.
• 170 Kontakt patches (in 6 categories)
• 1.54 GB of 44kHz/24 bit stereo samples
• 12 midi controllable knobs for realtime tweaking and for midi automation of the most important synth parameters
• extensive editing techniques: multiple velocity layers, round-robin, alternate sample starts to achieve fat, lively and realistic analogue sounds
• exclusive IR sample collection for the convolution reverb of Kontakt
* Please note: our Kontakt banks require the full retail version of Kontakt 3.5 (or more recent version), they are not compatible with the free Kontakt Player. Deepflight is available in Reason refill format as well.
Roland D-50 was released in 1987. This synth was Roland's response to the extremely popular Yamaha DX-7, however it sounded totally differently and was much easier to use. Although it's a digital synth, it still used real analogue filters, which disappeared in the following D series. That's why D-50 sounds so fat and beautiful. A real all-time favourite! ;-)