Nuance PaperPort Professional v14.1 Multilingual Incl Keymaker
Nuance PaperPort Professional v14.1 Multilingual Incl Keymaker | 645 MB
PaperPort Professional 14 is the most productive and cost effective way for everyone in your office to scan organise find and share scanned paper files and photos. PaperPort Professional 14 delivers anytime-anywhere access to files stored in the cloud enabling users to access content using a Web browser mobile device or tablet. PaperPort Professional 14 also combines the efficiency of document management the convenience of perfectly scanned documents and the power of PDF document creation - all in one easy-to-use application. Millions of people worldwide rely on PaperPort to eliminate paper get more organised and streamline the way they work.
Customers use PaperPort Professional to:
- Organise their business critical documents including application files PDF documents and photos
- Access important documents wherever they go using any Web capable computers or mobile devices
- Scan paper documents or capture any image using a digital camera so they are never lost and can be more easily retrieved
- Automatically route scanned documents from network MFP devices to individual desktops
- Create industry standard PDF files from application files so they can be easily shared
- View PDF files quickly and annotate them with comments and stamps
- Combine scanned documents and existing digital documents in one cohesive PDF file
- Quickly move or scan files to and from individual desktops to shared document repositories such as network servers Microsoft? SharePoint? and many different cloud storage services
- Document management your way
- Reduce waste conserve energy
- Create and combine PDF Files
- View edit and share PDFs faster
- Protect sensitive documents
- Fill out forms quickly neatly
- Find information instantly
- Works with your scanner
- Capture information on the go
- Easily route documents from digital copiers and MFPs
- Convert paper into text
- Manage documents across the network
- Superior access to PaperPort and Microsoft Windows features
- PaperPort Anywhere Sync Connector: The connection from the PaperPort desktop to the PaperPort Anywhere service is achieved by means of the PaperPort Anywhere Sync Connector. This Windows system tray application provides the capability for you to sign in to the PaperPort Anywhere service from the PaperPort desktop monitor storage usage and control which folders you want synchronised across the cloud.
- The Nuance Cloud Connector application: Now you can gain access to a number of cloud services including Windows Live SkyDrive Google Docs Box.net and many more. Plus files are accessed in the PaperPort folder directory so you can scan stack or unstack PDF files and create PDF files which are automatically uploaded in the cloud.
- Evernote ?Send To? Connector: Drag and drop files to the Evernote Send To Connector create a new note or add the document to an existing note. You can also right click on the Evernote connector and get files attached to any note so they are copied to the PaperPort desktop.
- Enhanced network folder support: PaperPort Professional 14 now takes advantage of fast reliable thumbnail viewing of documents stored on shared network folders. Additionally PaperPort Professional 14 locks files in use over the network to prevent problems that may occur when more than one person tries to view or modify the same file.
- Windows file and folder options available directly from PaperPort: In PaperPort Professional 14 the Windows Context menu is supported by right clicking on any file so you can access Windows or other software and perform key tasks including compressing and uncompressing ZIP files.
- Scanning improvements: We?ve enhanced PaperPort?s scanning capabilities in PaperPort Professional 14 so scanned colour documents using PDF-MRC compression are now up to 62% smaller than with earlier MRC technology. Other time saving highlights include scan and open a document with one press of a button create and save default custom file names and create PDF/A directly from your scanner.
- New workspace options for greater productivity: With PaperPort Professional 14 there?s no need to remember where you put a recently scanned or opened file. New buttons have been added for ?recently scanned? and ?recently opened? documents so you can quickly jump back to a folder that contains a recently scanned or opened document.
- Scanning improvements: Folder notes for all incoming PDF files: You can right click on any folder in the folder directory and get an option to add notes directly to that particular folder. Now these notes can be applied to PDF files that are added into such folder by moving copying or drag-and-dropping. This enhancement is useful for applying information to PDF documents that are common to all files in a particular folder such as contact information (e.g. name address telephone number); project or customer IDs; or numbers reminders document descriptions and more.
- Improved desktop thumbnails for PDF: In PaperPort Professional 14 the PDF document thumbnails offer more information about PDF documents to save you time and focus on more important tasks. A large information icon now appears in the upper left hand corner of PDF document thumbnails indicating the file contains keywords and descriptive text. Hover over the icon and it will display the information so you don?t have to open the file.
- Support for Windows 7 Jump list: Now you can use the Jump list for PaperPort Professional 14 in Windows 7 to scan documents or access recently opened or scanned files instantly without having to open PaperPort first. These help you work faster and easier.
- New Scanner Enhancement Tools (SET): The Scanner Enhancement Tools help you create perfect scans right from the start or fix any scanning imperfections manually. New tools to clean edges of scanned documents include punch-hole removal auto-cropping and border cleaning. The new despeckle feature helps you clean black and white - especially halftone - images from black dots for better image quality and OCR results.
- Support for favourite web page bookmarks: Now you can select from any of your stored favourite web page links using PaperPort 14 and open within your browser application. PaperPort 14 presents you with the list of the saved bookmarks of your Internet Explorer Firefox or Chrome browsers so you start browsing from PaperPort