Mathworks Matlab R2011b 7.13 x86x64 [2011/ENG] | 5.4GB
A programming language for engineering and mathematical calculations. An extensive library of functions makes it easy to work (in particular the graphical display of data)
MATLAB - a high-level language for technical computing, interactive environment for algorithm development and modern tools of data analysis. MATLAB than with traditional programming languages ??(C / C + +, Java, Pascal, FORTRAN) allows an order to reduce the time to solve common tasks and simplifies the development of new algorithms. MATLAB is the foundation of the entire product family MathWorks is the main tool for solving a wide range of scientific and applied problems in areas such as modeling facilities and development of control systems, design of communication systems, signal and image processing, measurement signals and testing, financial modeling, computational biology, etc.
The core of MATLAB allows the easiest way to work with real matrices, complex and analytical data types. Contains built-in linear algebra (LAPACK, BLAS), fast Fourier transform (FFTW), functions for working with polynomials, functions, basic statistics and numerical solutions of differential equations. All built-in kernel functions designed and optimized MATLAB experts and work faster or the same as their equivalent in C / C + +
- platform-independent, high-level programming language oriented to the matrix calculation and the development of algorithms
- Interactive environment for code development, managing files and data
- The functions of linear algebra, statistics, Fourier analysis, the solution of differential equations, etc.
- Rich visualization, 2-D and 3-D graphics
- Built-in user interface design to create complete applications in MATLAB
- Means to integrate C / C + +, inheritance code, ActiveX technology
- Access to the functions. NET 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0
Major changes in product MATLAB version R2011b
- MATLAB: A Quick Start on the Windows platform using the Startup Accelerator, reading and writing arrays in parts of the MAT-files, as well as a new tool to import a spreadsheet
- Parallel Computing Toolbox: Increase the number of local concurrent threads from 8 to 12
- Image Processing Toolbox: A parallel block processing of large images using Parallel Computing Toolbox
- Global Optimization Toolbox: Adding a nonlinear integer programming solver in genetic algorithms
- Statistics Toolbox: The method of Lasso and elastic net for linear regression with the transformation of the dependent variables of the data sets of large-scale
- Financial Derivatives Toolbox: Calculation of the price volatility for the repayment of funds, structured notes and bonds with increasing / decreasing coupon payments
- Data Acquisition Toolbox: Supporting calculations for IEPE accelerometers
- Instrument Control Toolbox: Support for serial data transfer via Bluetooth
- Bioinformatics Toolbox: NGS Browser to display multiple tracks sequentially ordered data stored in formats SAM / BAM
- Robust Control Toolbox: Automatic controllers with an arbitrary structure
A. What to choose in the installer program in order to properly deliver and activate the program, see the file crack \ install.txt.
Two. There is a feature in the behavior of the installer. He does not set up an association with the file extension and does not create icons if you choose Matlab with the settings in silence.
So that was the association of file extensions (such as opening a m-file by double-clicking), and that created the icons in the Start menu and desktop should be:
A. Select the Custom-installation (not Typical)
Two. And it's not put the "MATLAB Distributed Computing Server 5.1"
And then after you select the components appears here is the settings window where you can make the desired choice.
If you got on the confirmation window does not see the settings window is too late ... and on the settings window associations will not be. Go back and look they did not!
Three. Intuitively, the entire installation process can be found at the bottom cap threads in the drop-down list "Screenshots of the installation process (detailed step by step)"
4. Time to install the full version of Matlab for about 10 minutes (maybe 15 minutes on slower machines), the progress bar moves uniformly around ... 20-30 minutes if the Matlab is not set, or 10 minutes is worth one point - it means a problem!
5. If you really need Distributed Computing Server, then the installation does not remove a tick in front of Distributed Computing Server. But this will create a hand icon and the file associations to prescribe. Icon must be set to \ bin \ matlab.exe, and file associations can be prescribed Matlab commands listed (Matlab need to run under the admin), by type:
cd ([matlabroot '\ toolbox \ matlab \ winfun \ private']);
fileassoc ('add', '. m');
fileassoc ('add', '. mat');
Mathworks Matlab R2011b 7.13 x86+x64 [2011/ENG]
http://extabit.com/file/2a0p8ewwf4eg2/Mathworks Matlab R2011b 7.13 x86+x64 [2011.rar