Altium Designer 10.467.22184 x86/x64 ISO Win 2012
Altium Designer 10.467.22184 x86/x64 ISO Win 2012 | 3.10 GB
Altium Designer - Complex system of designing high-speed electronic devices based on printed circuit boards, which allows developers to create projects, from concept and VHDL-description of the FPGA, to carry out simulation derived schemes and VHDL-code, prepare files for production, and the concept of Live Design, the so-called living design, allows it to complete the project on-board debugging NanoBoard.
* Windows XP SP2 Professional or later
* Intel Pentium 1,8 GHz or higher
* 1 GB of RAM
* 3,5 GB hard disk space (Installation + User Files)
* Monitor resolution of 1280x1024 is highly recommended: The second monitor with minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
* NVIDIA GeForce 6000/7000 series, 128 MB or above
* Parallel port (for connecting to the NanoBoard-NB1)
* USB2.0 port (for connecting to the NanoBoard-NB2)
* Adobe Reader 8 or higher
Mount image in UltraIso or DaemonTools, installed via AltiumInstaller.exe, alf a license to replace dxp.exe
and create, create, create ...
P.S. The installation is now going straight to the image, anyone can record on DVD.
Whereas previously there were previous versions use AltiumUninstaller.exe, just might have to hand delete the file C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\Local\Altium\ AltiumInstaller.ini - in Win7, in WinXP you must remove the same file AltiumInstaller.ini, location of a similar, but for XP - a descent can not remember, use the search file. If AltiumInstaller.ini not to remove, then reinstall to begin with the former place.
P.P.S. Despite the updated version of the software developers decided to leave earlier, because changes have been add-on modules, rather than primary, a screenshot is attached.