Rosetta Stone - Korean v3 Level 1, 2 & 3
Rosetta Stone - Korean v3 Level 1, 2, 3 | 1.18 GB
Communicate and connect with the world. Build a foundation of fundamental vocabulary and essential language structure. Develop the Korean language skills to enjoy social interactions such as travel and shopping and learn to share your ideas and opinions in Korean. Korean Learning Tips
* Hangul is written from left to right, with a space between words.
* The pronouns ???he,??? ???she,??? and ???they??? are rarely used in conversational Korean. Names or common nouns (such as ???the man??? or ???the woman???) are used instead.
* Subjects in Korean sentences are frequently omitted if the meaning is already clear from the conversational context.
* Instead of using the words ???you??? or ???your,??? Korean speakers often address a person with his or her name or occupation. With strangers, the word ???teacher??? is used as a respectful form of address.
* Korean uses suffixes, such as topic, subject, and object markers, to indicate the function of words in a sentence. Rosetta Stone teaches you to understand and use these markers.
* Formality in Korean speech is determined by the relationship of the speakers, their ages, and their positions in the social hierarchy. While Korean has several speech styles, Rosetta Stone teaches you the polite speech style, which is used among adults in first encounters, business transactions, and many other public settings.
MORE iNFO: http://www.rosettastone.com/learn-korean/level-1-2-3