Avid Media Composer 6.0
Avid Media Composer 6.0 |3.29 GB
Professional editors and producers like you around the world have told us what you need to succeed. More efficient and easy-to-use video editing tools. An open platform that enables you to work with everything you want and integrate into any workflow. More power to eliminate bottlenecks, so you can work faster than ever. We listened. We took notes. We made it happen.
Introducing Media Composer 6-the fastest, most versatile tool for professional video editing.
- Get better performance and speed to handle complex editing, now that Media Composer is a 64-bit app
- Work with the Avid or third-party hardware you want-with Avid Open I/O, third-party manufacturers can now make their I/O hardware work with Media Composer
- Manage and edit stereoscopic 3D projects with a comprehensive set of editorial tools and workflows
- Take hands-on control of all color correction and grading functions with Artist Color
- Create 5.1 and 7.1 surround mixes directly within Media Composer, or import from Pro Tools
- Work more creatively with audio with new mixer features and support for additional Pro Tools hardware
- Work more easily and efficiently-but not differently-with the sleek and sexy new user interface
- Get full native ProRes support on Mac (encode and decode) and Windows (decode only) for easy integration into any ProRes workflow
- Instantly access, screen, and edit AVCHD clips and RED EPIC footage through AMA
- Accelerate your RGB 4:4:4 workflow with Avid DNxHD 444, which delivers exceptional image quality in a low bandwidth format
- Conveniently purchase stock footage, plug-ins, and more through the Avid Marketplace
- Get direct access to user guides and documentation from within the interface
- Access additional ancillary data when working with XDCAM HD material
- Work more easily with animated effects with many keyframe editor improvements
- Get Avid FX (Boris RED), Avid dvd , and Sorenson Squeeze in all versions of the software
- Manage multiple licenses more easily with unified licensing
Boris Continuum Complete 8 AVX v8.0.1 for Avid Media Composer 6 + BCC 8 AE v126.96.36.1993 (Win/Mac) | 1.15 Gb
Boris Continuum Complete 8 AVX gives Avid editors the most comprehensive VFX and compositing plug-in suite ever created. A whopping 200+ filters include 3D Objects such as Extruded Text, 3D particle effects, image restoration tools, lens flares and lights, award-winning chroma keying and compositing, a full suite of color correction tools, time-based effects such as Optical Stabilizer, warp and perspective effects, and blurs, glows, and cinematic effects.
Boris Continuum Complete 8 AE delivers the most comprehensive VFX plug-in suite ever created for Macintosh and Windows versions of Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro CS5.5, CS5, and CS4. A whopping 200+ filters include 3D Objects such as Extruded Text, 3D particle effects, image restoration tools, lens flares and lights, keys and mattes, 3 Way Color Grading and other color correction tools, time-based effects such as Optical Stabilizer, warp and perspective effects, and blurs, glows, and cinematic effects.
Lynda.com - Avid Media Composer 6 Essential Training
English | Duration: 7h 00m | Video: AVC (.mov) 960x600 | Audio: AAC 48KHz mono | 2.55 GB
In this course, author Ashley Kennedy demonstrates basic and intermediate video editing techniques in Avid Media Composer. The course explains how to build sequences, mix audio, apply effects, and color-correct footage. The course also shows how to create titles, manage and output media, capture and import footage, and troubleshoot common post-production issues. Exercise files accompany the course.
* Adding and removing shots to build multi-track sequences
* Trimming shots to fine-tune sequences
* Exploring navigation shortcuts and project management strategies
* Customizing the editing workspace
* Using advanced editing and trimming methods
* Adjusting audio levels and pan
* Applying, nesting, compositing, and revising video effects
* Understanding the relationship between rendering and system performance
* Incorporating intelligent media management strategies