[Mac-OSX] Mountain Lion DP1 12A128p
Size : 4 GB
Apple has just released a Mac App Store update for OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion DP1. This is the second update a preliminary version of the new operating system. Recall that in the next version of the operating system from Apple - OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, decided to abandon this for many years used the function as the "Software Update ...". In place of it comes the ability to download all the update from the Mac App Store.
• 32-bit kernel extensions are not supported in Mountain Lion
• AirPlay mirroring is not supported with the with the current version of the Apple TV software
• The Game Center Server environment is set to Sandbox. Existing Sandbox accounts may be used, or you may create a new account
In the Sandbox environment:
• Game & Friend Recommendations are not supported
• Friends can view games in common but not friends' other games
• Photos are not supported
• No email vetting and friend requests to un-vetted email addresses are allowed
• No support for out of network friend requests is provided
• Game matchmaking versioning restrictions are more relaxed
Some of the Game Detail information does not display (Game Provider, Pricing, etc.) In this Developer Preview
Search is not functional
No badges shown for Friend Requests
Peer-to-Peer GameKit API is not supported
Leaderboards, Achievements, or Players may be displayed incorrectly. To resolve this issue quit Game Center and re-launch
Installing on an ICBM.
NOTE: absolutely do not understand people put not advise it.
Install R-Drive (in distribution).
Expand the image osxml.arc to unallocated space on the hard drive (16 gig).
Specify the installation partition to become active.
Reboot and try the mountain lion. (Volume label will kozel)
Buy a Premium Account Extabit = High speed + parallel downloads!